Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
This morning's video šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ shut the fup up aimless ! Ya smelly fat herpes riddled wonky lipped huge snozzled freak !!!! You HAVE gained weight SIGNIFICANTLY and you know it too . Stop filtering yourself and it might open your eyes and shock you to be more healthy you should try it you can thank me later .
Also , the fake laughing and fake accent just stop ! It's embarrassing! You make out you don't care but you certainly do ! You hate yourself but you are too lazy to make changes . Grow up ya fat plonk

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Swear sheā€™d have literally no content if she didnā€™t have us and TL to clap back at.
Could have spent that time you spent making that video to make yourself look presentable for the day but nope!
ā€œLiving me best life in me pyjamasā€
Aimee you are touching 40 and seem to have latched on to saying living me best life, re evaluate yourself.
If you was truly ā€œliving your best lifeā€ you wouldnā€™t feel the need to repeatedly say it, it would just show!

That dressing gown and jarmies definitely smell like piss and biscuits.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Swear sheā€™d have literally no content if she didnā€™t have us and TL to clap back at.
Could have spent that time you spent making that video to make yourself look presentable for the day but nope!
Aimee you are touching 40 and seem to have latched on to saying living me best life, re evaluate yourself.
If you was truly ā€œliving your best lifeā€ you wouldnā€™t feel the need to repeatedly say it, it would just show!

And infested with some mites of some description as sheā€™s constantly scratching

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine acting all smug and cocky stood there in a dirty dressing gown constantly itching your scratty hair thinking you are doing something šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Like others have said, defo an ad incoming. And 100% us and TL sheā€™s responding to, I love that we bother her so much šŸ¤£ people will state the obvious that she is putting on weight, her child eats an absolutely shockingly bad junk/fast food diet and that she is always stuffing her face with sugar laden snacks for taste tests. None of its a lie is it. Truth hurts šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
do off and read the room.. you spent Ā£17 on a CHOCOLATE bar and spent Ā£37 on a takeaway cos you were too tired to cook. do off and then do off some more

Clapping back cos youā€™ve read here and canā€™t reply & you know you need a view and comment boost cos your content is drier than your dead nans chuff!
Exactly this! She misses the point.

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™m sorry but what does bendy mean by perform? Iā€™m very confused? What does she have to do other than eat and drink? Does she get booked to go to do something? Genuinely confused here? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s a Lilly savage tribute act performing Skegness Butlins is it?
New career for her right therešŸ¤£

zobo

Apr 17, 2024
northeast
Iā€™m sorry but what does bendy mean by perform? Iā€™m very confused? What does she have to do other than eat and drink? Does she get booked to go to do something? Genuinely confused here? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s a Lilly savage tribute act performing Skegness Butlins is it?
Basically, this was a Freudian slip from Bendy!!!
Her daughter is a fake/actress/drama queen/con woman putting on a ā€˜performanceā€™ when on camera šŸ„øšŸ¤”

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I've not been on here for a few days I'm invested in another thread of a Billy bullshiter called James who is a walking miracle bullshiting about having cancer ... my God she's piled on the pounds hasn't she and I'm not body shaming her we are what we are but bloody hell stop with the filters if you went missing we wouldn't know who we were looking for ,you look like you absolutely smell like a chip shop ,stop with the take aways get out and try and do 10,000 steps a day trust me you'll feel better ,you have a spending addiction but of nothing relevant it's all se , ditch the baggy naff tracksuits they do do all for you ,embrace your real size and get your hair cut ....think that's it šŸ˜‚ back to the james thread

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly this! She misses the point.
To be honest I think the point missed her!
She hasn't a fing clue how spending Ā£17 on a BAR of chocolate is not ok...
How the eff that is relatable is beyond me...she reminds me of Rishi " I'm wealthier than the king" Sunak!
Not a clue how to relate to people!

How her (paid for) followers don't see this still baffles me.

Also I thought she was going away for 3 nights??? What happened there? Did they see her with no filters, living her best life with dirty hair, disCusting pyjamas, nails akimbo and decide nah we'll find tge real Fiona the troll and go with her instead???

Attachments

• VID-20240620-WA0000.mp4
    36.4 KB

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You would think leading up to a piss up, sorry EVENT, you would just include the brand in little videos prior. No exclamation or anything , just acknowledge they exist!
This is a bit like when she is "sponsored" by go puff. se video off the event then nothing else ever after!

She is the worst t(ent) provider out there.

There I've said it šŸ˜˜
Absolutely a t

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've not been on here for a few days I'm invested in another thread of a Billy bullshiter called James who is a walking miracle bullshiting about having cancer ... my God she's piled on the pounds hasn't she and I'm not body shaming her we are what we are but bloody hell stop with the filters if you went missing we wouldn't know who we were looking for ,you look like you absolutely smell like a chip shop ,stop with the take aways get out and try and do 10,000 steps a day trust me you'll feel better ,you have a spending addiction but of nothing relevant it's all se , ditch the baggy naff tracksuits they do do all for you ,embrace your real size and get your hair cut ....think that's it šŸ˜‚ back to the james thread
James who? I canā€™t look though, the rage I get from this monster and vile Vav is unreal šŸ¤Ŗ

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England

Her views are dropping faster than she gets her crusty undies off for the nearest Dave. The maybeline event has the least of the recent ones. Doesn't bode well if she's doing work with them.