Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
My teenager who is bigger than harper doesn't even fit in the xs. Even the xxs can be to big on waist for her. It's absolutely lies beyond belief that a NINE year old fits into a woman's size 6-8! And no aimless at 9 she shouldn't be wearing any fing powder you absolute gam!!!!! STOP SEXUALISING YOUR CHILD!!!!!!! Just because us normal thinking people don't have that train of thought, trust me online predators do! And there is more of them than you could ever even imagine! You need strung up for the way you expose her!!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
My teenager who is bigger than harper doesn't even fit in the xs. Even the xxs can be to big on waist for her. It's absolutely lies beyond belief that a NINE year old fits into a woman's size 6-8! And no aimless at 9 she shouldn't be wearing any fing powder you absolute gam!!!!! STOP SEXUALISING YOUR CHILD!!!!!!! Just because us normal thinking people don't have that train of thought, trust me online predators do! And there is more of them than you could ever even imagine! You need strung up for the way you expose her!!!!
My eldest went into xs women’s at 12 because she needed the length; waist could be an issue on some trousers. Even now at 19, she’s still in S clothes as she’s so slim and stopped growing 😂
Even a 2XS is a size 4/6 and will be too big. The trousers she wore the other day were 12-13 and look how long they were, and they looked huge. No way should she be in womens clothes except socks

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
My eldest went into xs women’s at 12 because she needed the length; waist could be an issue on some trousers. Even now at 19, she’s still in S clothes as she’s so slim and stopped growing 😂
Even a 2XS is a size 4/6 and will be too big. The trousers she wore the other day were 12-13 and look how long they were, and they looked huge. No way should she be in womens clothes except socks
Exactly the same is mine! She still fits in age 12 leggings! Like you would fit on leg but the 6-8 waist drowns her. Aimless can't use the excuse for length as it's fing shorts! Mine has to tie the waist with a bobble on the xs pyjamas I bought at Christmas. Why does she want her to be a grown up? It's so so odd. Size 6-8 pyjamas but your grandmother still supervising hair wash. Make it make sense!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Noticed she’s now saying “pricey” constantly to try and seem relatable and being shocked at the price - news flash it just shows you aren’t looking at prices when you pick them up because money doesn’t matter to you, so that’s why you are shocked or it’s an act and you would have clocked the total at the till so would know how much you spent in total.
Stop trying to seem relatable with “pricey” when you spend triple the cost of each item on takeaway.

Also “harper doesn’t wear much powder” why are you so desperate for her to grow up that you’re rushing it, most normal mums miss their kids being little!

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Noticed she’s now saying “pricey” constantly to try and seem relatable and being shocked at the price - news flash it just shows you aren’t looking at prices when you pick them up because money doesn’t matter to you, so that’s why you are shocked or it’s an act and you would have clocked the total at the till so would know how much you spent in total.
Stop trying to seem relatable with “pricey” when you spend triple the cost of each item on takeaway.

Also “harper doesn’t wear much powder” why are you so desperate for her to grow up that you’re rushing it, most normal mums miss their kids being little!
Still buys the stuff though 🤷‍♀️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Pricey but thinks nothing at dropping £17 on a chocolate bar or £200 on a new bag/dress.

ITS only ever pricey when it’s NOT FOR HER

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Pricey but thinks nothing at dropping £17 on a chocolate bar or £200 on a new bag/dress.

ITS only ever pricey when it’s NOT FOR HER
Yep exactly that! But will also blow £30+ on takeaway and not bat an eyelid
And 500+ in a month on takeaways.
Shes outrageous just shows money doesn’t buy happiness she’s looking more rough by the day!

Mar 8, 2024
Primark haul. So now she’s buying harper XS clothes yet the clothes she’s got already swamp her!

And she looks like she stinks more than ever, clearly not showered or washed & brushed her hair
Everything she bought for H is way too big, not even fashionably oversized!!! As for the rest of the absolute crap, it’s just spending for the sake of spending! How many people in the real world do that 🤬

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Evening all.

Almost 100 pages have gone by since I was last on, and I bet I haven’t missed a thing as it’s always same s different day with her.

Just catching up on what’s been happening today (haven’t got time to go further back than that). See she’s spent a load of money in again. My daughter is 10 and wears size small. She’s quite developed though and whilst she is slim, she’s got hips and a chest. She’s tall too (almost as tall as me and I’m 5’8). Everyone is different.

I thought H wore age 11 clothes though last time she shopped for her, not ladies sizes. We don’t see her any more though, so perhaps she’s grown quite a bit (although I doubt it given the lack of nutrition)!