Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wasteful prick she is spending best part of Ā£200 on more character tat in Primark. Barely anything she buys in these Primark hauls ever get worn either.

I laughed when she said that she didnā€™t like her black theme bathroom and that she was depressed when she did it as I recall her GCSE drama performance of acting sad building that storage thing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a melt šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And she 100% does the gravy and cucumber for a talking point, that kid doesnā€™t eat the carrots or cucumber ever, it just gets scrapped away in the bin. They are for effect only (but not the effect sheā€™s after).

Mar 8, 2024
They sing and dance she made about H tea. Absolutely no fing need. I thought she was guna stick on a pineapple or tuna the way she was carrying on. Gravy. fing gravy. Just pour the fing gravy and shut the do up. She absolutely ruined that spud as well! Poor kid wants gravy and cucumber cus itā€™s all she fing gets. Maybe offer her different choices or make different foods for her to try, see if she likes other stuff. You lazy t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
They sing and dance she made about H tea. Absolutely no fing need. I thought she was guna stick on a pineapple or tuna the way she was carrying on. Gravy. fing gravy. Just pour the fing gravy and shut the do up. She absolutely ruined that spud as well! Poor kid wants gravy and cucumber cus itā€™s all she fing gets. Maybe offer her different choices or make different foods for her to try, see if she likes other stuff. You lazy t
When my kids were younger they didnā€™t get a choice, they got what they were given. She gives that kid too much freedom of choice to the point there is zero parenting happening. And thinks pretending she eats carrot and cucumber with every meal is going to make up for the absolutely diabolical diet she allows to happen. And is probably encouraging the make up wearing to hide her pasty under nourished skin tone. Neglectful t she is.

Mar 8, 2024
When my kids were younger they didnā€™t get a choice, they got what they were given. She gives that kid too much freedom of choice to the point there is zero parenting happening. And thinks pretending she eats carrot and cucumber with every meal is going to make up for the absolutely diabolical diet she allows to happen. And is probably encouraging the make up wearing to hide her pasty under nourished skin tone. Neglectful t she is.
To be fair my son chooses his food every day. But his diet is very varied. He picked a steak the other day in the butchers a tenner for a filler steak šŸ˜‚ he asked for it with broccoli and asparagus and roasted baby potatoes. Then some days he wants frozen food or a pizza. So I donā€™t mind. However aimless takes the piss with her food. The things she make her are disgusting.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Fancy touching her food with it.šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Thereā€™s not a bit of that dinner that she didnā€™t put her maulers on.
Agreed @Lie Detector
I canā€™t bare seeing her touch all the food. Sheā€™s completely unable to use utensils šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø she man handles every piece of food. It makes me heave šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® and donā€™t get me started on the MINGING TEATOWEL

Mar 8, 2024
Agreed @Lie Detector
I canā€™t bare seeing her touch all the food. Sheā€™s completely unable to use utensils šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø she man handles every piece of food. It makes me heave šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® and donā€™t get me started on the MINGING TEATOWEL
I canā€™t believe she squeezed the spud with the tea towel! What the do. She canā€™t help but touch every bit of food. Minty cow

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just watched her (LAST WEEKS) primark haul. Sheā€™s buying a load of se! Sheā€™s like a kid in a sweet shop. Sheā€™s completely out of control with her spending šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø those clothes sheā€™s bought her daughter šŸ™„šŸ˜§šŸ™ˆ sheā€™s going to be 10 yrs shortly , her daughter should be choosing her own style by now?
One minute sheā€™s wanting her to grow up, then on the other hand she treats her like a baby by calling herā€¦ Monkey and using baby words for her lunch items. Her behaviour is odd and manic and in my opinion ā€¦ is getting worse.
What a sad existence

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Same here. I decide what to make, I cook it and everyone eats it, end of.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Agreed @Lie Detector
I dish up dinner every night and Iā€™ve been cooking for years and years.
Can honestly say I never touch anything on anyoneā€™s plate when Iā€™m dishing up. I use serving spoons or serving tongs. There is no need to touch anything at all. If we are having something like fajitas, I put everything out on the table and people just make their own.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
do off and read the room.. you spent Ā£17 on a CHOCOLATE bar and spent Ā£37 on a takeaway cos you were too tired to cook. do off and then do off some more

Clapping back cos youā€™ve read here and canā€™t reply & you know you need a view and comment boost cos your content is drier than your dead nans chuff!
Ā£17 on a chocolate bar? You're kidding?? Where's this? šŸ‘€šŸ™ˆ