Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Sorry guys! I've been away with my best friend seeing pink do her thing on stage! Wtf is her content atm? It's literally talking about comments like that's dire dire diiiiiiire content! Jesus! She also looks like she hasn't washed her makeup off and slept in it! And if anyone shouldn't be on social media it's you aimee! You never think about what you post!
Oh fabulous 🩷 A few friends I know went too

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just in case anyone is interested - my daughter bought me UKlash serum. I know it’s expensive but I used it for 4 weeks every day and had to drop to a once a week maintenance application because my lashes were actually touching my sun glasses lenses! I thought it wasn’t working but out of the blue Boom! It’s amazing stuff !
She will have used it that one time to do the ad and then forgot it. So now she uses lengthening mascara (freebie from the Mabelline event) and says it’s not the mascara it’s the serum but when she does the ad for the mascara it will be the mascara not the serum 🤦🏼‍♀️

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She will never be liked as a creator because she isn't honest. Find me a hundred people who have followed her since the beginning and never changed their mind about her. She has a loyal following until they see thru the bullshit or she blocks them for disagreeing with her.
Her entirety on tiktik has been playing the victim, lying, drama, false advertising, pretending to be relatable, complaining about how hard being a mother to one child is, faking anxiety and health issues, terrible cooking, unhealthy takeaways, shopping hauls parading huge waste, pretending she forgets to eat, poor fashion sense, awful makeup application, minimal effort videos and low quality content, dirty pyjamas, unkempt appearance, clapbacks, crying, inconsistent posting for dramatic effect, accusing ex boyfriends of abuse and threatening legal action.
There is absolutely nothing positive about her page atall.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No aimless YOU are trying to portray you4 daughter as weird to give her some quirky personality. It's abusive behaviour that. Your daughter isn't weird, isn't quirky, isn't a pre teen, in fact she is a pretty boring child that you use to make boring content. Have a wash I can smell you through the screen
Fancy using your child who has a developmental delay to boost engagement 😳or even worse pretending she likes odd concoctions for her meals.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Can you remember that post with harper on where she is doing that really odd goggle eye stare at the camera while she was lapping at her drink and slapping her lips? I swear it was the oddest thing but Olga chose to put it out there? Can anyone repost it on here? It was bonkers x
I remember that it was so bizarre

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Can you remember that post with harper on where she is doing that really odd goggle eye stare at the camera while she was lapping at her drink and slapping her lips? I swear it was the oddest thing but Olga chose to put it out there? Can anyone repost it on here? It was bonkers x
Here you are. Acting like a fing gheko lizard. This wasn't even a year ago and now she is a mature pre teen and wearing WOMENS size 6-8 clothes. Ok then aimless

Attachments

• accc9803e182e6717325578056a3c633.mp4
    28.2 MB
Last edited: