Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Bless you all. Thank you for your luck. ♥️ I'm actually still at home my fella is stuck at court (officer not yob) haha so not left yet. But check this.. didn't age well did it. 👀
The caption 🤣🤣
Good luck with your climb ❤️

WTF are those hideous things???? I don't know what's worse them or her bestie Vagisils Steve Middens!!

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Good luck @allaboardthebirkeybike , amazing cause and no doubt you'll smash it. You're heading over my direction, I'll wave as you pass 👋👋

Without a shadow of a doubt the weight will start to come off now. She will have seen how much vav has lost. Vav will have told her the truth about how she's losing it and ailment will be on it faster than D2 bolting out her door.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
We’d have better parties here in our virtual troll bridge 🤣🤣🤣 love that she’s posted that instead of DUD because she’ll be having another takeaway and thinks she’ll get views and likes that way!

ITV sponsored by Aimee big nosed witch slimming filter queen don’t worry though apparently us trolls are just mean! 🥳😂

SPOT THE NOSE HAIR 😭😭

IMG_5869.jpeg

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Wonder how much she has spent in the last couple of months on se n awful clothes!
Well she's shown 2 JD sports sweaters at £60 each. Flappy beetlejuice suit was £110 and that gold monstrosity £46 and she bought a couple of different sizes cause they could be seen on her Princess and the Catpiss bed. The £955 was it for ITV event? About £160 on Kaaii The Label. Who knows how much on jarmiezzzzzz and snooooodieeezzzz.