Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Couldnā€™t have put it better myself. The woman is a bloody liability!
Honestly sheā€™s just totally consumed with TT, itā€™s sucked her in and sheā€™s stuck. Itā€™s a worry for the youngsters growing up with this. She has to go shopping all the time to be able to film whatā€™s she bought. Thereā€™s no spontaneous days out where sheā€™s in the moment touching grassšŸ¤£everything revolves around her phone. I know the same could be said of many of us but itā€™s not the same. Iā€™ve been in the gym, done my housework, watered all my house plants, dug up some potatoes and now designing my new layout for some decking and pergola. I look at this chat because itā€™s like an old school trashy magazine.
Iā€™m just relaxing now in my gorgeous garden, what you doing Aimee? Throwing more tat in the skip? Never seen them water bottles or cushions with the highland cows on (not vile Vav) šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Mar 8, 2024
But you ainā€™t a bad mother, you would no way let him pick a diet completely lacking in nutrients or goodness, and it wouldnā€™t be a takeaway 50% of the month. Or eat the volume of sugary sweet stuff H does. So you give a choice but with limits and act as a responsible parent. She doesnā€™t.
Youā€™re right. Thankyou ā¤ļø

Mar 9, 2024
Has anyone ever seen any of the s freebies in use after olger has wet her knickers at the grand unveiling? Bet this woman has sent H a dozen bloody cold cups? And never ever have I seen olger take one to starbies to be filled? The pictures? How bout the cushions? No? Could we even find any of the fridge magnets under all the s? Or wouldnā€™t they not stick on cos of the muck?

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Honestly sheā€™s just totally consumed with TT, itā€™s sucked her in and sheā€™s stuck. Itā€™s a worry for the youngsters growing up with this. She has to go shopping all the time to be able to film whatā€™s she bought. Thereā€™s no spontaneous days out where sheā€™s in the moment touching grassšŸ¤£everything revolves around her phone. I know the same could be said of many of us but itā€™s not the same. Iā€™ve been in the gym, done my housework, watered all my house plants, dug up some potatoes and now designing my new layout for some decking and pergola. I look at this chat because itā€™s like an old school trashy magazine.
Iā€™m just relaxing now in my gorgeous garden, what you doing Aimee? Throwing more tat in the skip? Never seen them water bottles or cushions with the highland cows on (not vile Vav) šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Thatā€™s me, Iā€™ve done gym, housework, Asda arrived. Iā€™ve now showered & Iā€™m watching the Euros (cba to dry and straighten my hair itā€™s too hot, so Iā€™ll let it air dry & straighten tomorrow) and just having 10 mins scrolling my phone.

Sonā€™s home in 90 mins & itā€™ll be the madness of whatā€™s for dinner whilst catching up on our day & then plan the weekend!

Sheā€™ll be giddy as anything as sheā€™s on the lash with Jaschin and the bride whoā€™s hen do she sacked off cos of ā€œanxietyā€ the only 2 ā€œfriendsā€ that she sees about 3 times a year if not less. Whoā€™s got H whilst sheā€™s prowling Liverpool?

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Has anyone ever seen any of the s freebies in use after olger has wet her knickers at the grand unveiling? Bet this woman has sent H a dozen bloody cold cups? And never ever have I seen olger take one to starbies to be filled? The pictures? How bout the cushions? No? Could we even find any of the fridge magnets under all the s? Or wouldnā€™t they not stick on cos of the muck?
Theyā€™ve either been skipped or chucked in the garage. That trashy parrot she bought for her toilet ended up thrown away as it was seen in a bin bag on one of her videos

Mar 8, 2024
She got a bag gifted by Jonny loves Rosie I think itā€™s called and itā€™s never been used. At the time I was considering buying one till I saw her get one. No idea why they chose her to gift one to

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine being a 9 year old and having to create this weird personality so that you get attention, instead of just being loved for the 9 year old innocent CHILD that you are. Aimless you really need to have a look at yourself that poor poor girl. I would hate that my children felt the need to make themselves weird for attention because me as a parent was failing to provide the love and attention they needed. Aimless children at that age don't want to be labelled weird, they want to fit in and be like others. You are a disgrace as a "mother"

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh do off sending her freebies!!
Another person to strike off the list šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s not sending them because she loves you Aimee, itā€™s called cheap publicity. Honestly they are all just so manipulative and conniving. Desperate for sales.
Iā€™ll stick to my goyard pouch and Chanel bum bag thanks. Iā€™m not buying any of that cheap tat for me or for anyone I know. I buy lots of stuff for teenage and young adult ages but itā€™s not going to be from anyone who associates with this scrote.
ā€œOh stop it oh my gosh oh itā€™s absolutely stunninGā€ no itā€™s not, itā€™s a few quid from China with some letters fixed on them.
do off Aimee and do off even further Jai as well as slate s and all the other desperate greedy sales people
do OFF ALL OF YOU

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Another person to strike off the list šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s not sending them because she loves you Aimee, itā€™s called cheap publicity. Honestly they are all just so manipulative and conniving. Desperate for sales.
Iā€™ll stick to my goyard pouch and Chanel bum bag thanks. Iā€™m not buying any of that cheap tat for me or for anyone I know. I buy lots of stuff for teenage and young adult ages but itā€™s not going to be from anyone who associates with this scrote.
ā€œOh stop it oh my gosh oh itā€™s absolutely stunninGā€ no itā€™s not, itā€™s a few quid from China with some letters fixed on them.
do off Aimee and do off even further Jai as well as slate s and all the other desperate greedy sales people
do OFF ALL OF YOU
Not you on here you understand, just all them beggy scrotes on TT šŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also she says the video was made with humour. Sheā€™s so fing boring, she wouldnā€™t know humour even if it can served on the side of her Arabiata with extra chilliā€™s
Yeah laughing at her daughterā€™s choices and worse still giving her whatever she wants even itā€™s se. You canā€™t do anything with humour Aimee. We just laugh at the fing state of you

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can't get my head around it. Your mother, the person you should be able to trust more than anyone on this planet, should protect you within an inch of her life...........harper pretend your weird so mummy gets more likes on tiktok and can make clap backs to the trolls. I don't agree with unneeded calls to social work but that is emotionally abusing a child

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah laughing at her daughterā€™s choices and worse still giving her whatever she wants even itā€™s se. You canā€™t do anything with humour Aimee. We just laugh at the fing state of you
I canā€™t imagine any child asking for gravy on cucumber. Itā€™s so odd. But all she gets is cucumber on the side of everything and gravy too. So no wonder harper thinks itā€™s normal. Especially when Aimee thinks itā€™s funny

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
More se for her hovel, by someone who leads her followers on by not even confirming if she is still pregnant or not after taking everyone on her ivf journey and break up etc. That's all I will say on that.
Oh please say more šŸ¤£ itā€™s good to know itā€™s people just like Aimee (fibbers) that are sending out their se to her. They all deserve each other