Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I watched it and I just don’t know where to begin. She laughs after everything she says for some bizarre reason. She has no other stories to tell cus she never goes out with mates. She’s an absolute fing idiot. What she is saying is what usually happens when going out with mates yet here she is showing off about it and telling stories and making it out to be some big thing when really it’s something friends do. I can’t cope with how embarrassing she is. Not for TikTok consumption. There absolutely will be a video made. She Will absolutely post it cus she can’t not post a video showing her out with mates. She knows she will show the food the drinks her smug face trying the drink and food. Her horrible mouth doing that weird smile thing she does. Wonder if it’s turtle bay they’re going to

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The cringe factor for that last post is off the scale 😖 what a dick head she is. So giddy about going for a day sesh with the girls 🙄 I hope she gets absolutely hammered and makes a huge puffy nippled tit of herself.
And you just know she’ll be on the prowl for some dick!
It’s proper cringe, I’m older than her. I don’t go out out very often but when I do yes I’m excited to be getting out but I’m not making videos or posts being giddy as do about going out. I message my mates to sort outfits, place and time & that’s it.

It’s so fing weird that she’s basically orgasming over social interaction with people other than her daughter and parents. If she had an actual job she could have this daily instead of blurting absolutely nonsensical bollocks to 650k virtual strangers

Mar 8, 2024
It’s proper cringe, I’m older than her. I don’t go out out very often but when I do yes I’m excited to be getting out but I’m not making videos or posts being giddy as do about going out. I message my mates to sort outfits, place and time & that’s it.

It’s so fing weird that she’s basically orgasming over social interaction with people other than her daughter and parents. If she had an actual job she could have this daily instead of blurting absolutely nonsensical bollocks to 650k virtual strangers
Telling everyone about her mates instagram story as well 😂😂 it’s too much embarrassment

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can just picture the other girls having their own group chat

"Do we have to go out with sweaty aimless, I can't stand the smell of cat piss and the fake laugh and the draining personality, can't we say we can't get baby sitters"

"Yes we have to go, she is so desperate for mates and likes flashing the cash she will pay and get us some freebies"

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

It’s rare I go out out too. Give me a cup of tea in bed with a book any day 😂 I went through the absolute feral stage when I was younger 😂
But you’re right. To be so OTT about doing normal things like meeting with friends for drinks, it just shows how much her life revolves around social media and rarely has any experiences of normal day to day life.
Preparing for the filtered photos on insta, the kitchen video with the wink, the side view and flamingo pose while eye fing herself. What a sad life

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
You can tell she never goes out with her friends. Sesh? I haven't used that word since I was a teenager. Raving and misbehaving? Shut up Aimee. And going out when you had work the next day is pretty normal when you are young and enjoying yourself. I don't know anyone that didn't do that. She thinks she's some sort of legend. That videos really embarrassing and shows her maturity or lack of should i say.. She laughs like she smokes 60 a day aswell. Also if you don't dry your hair properly it will look an absolute mess. Anybody else whose going out would make sure they blow dry their hair properly to then do it. Christ!

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I’ve been MIA this week, partner ( who can’t stand me obviously 🙄) is back from work on 2 week rotation so we’ve been out and about, was also my daughters birthday.. buuuut… I’m out today on a day sesh with the girls 🤣. Unlike aimless whose life revolves around validation from strangers on the internet, I’m not going to piss my pants with excitement because I regularly meet real friends in real life 😂. Hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday, and if you can- get out and enjoy this weather while it lasts ☀️❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Friend Poo GIF