Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No when my kids were younger they were babysat by our families only. And if they ever had sleepovers at friends then I was never out on the piss.
Exactly. Imagine this Dad had some sort of emergency.. heaven forbid. Then what? He'll ring his brother? No!!! Still a no from me. Pressed my red buzzer ❌🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
On that transition video there a couple that look older than her and the others look younger!

They all look uncomfortable as well 😂.

I love going out with my mates but rarely we will have any photos as we just concentrate on having a good time! We don’t need to broadcast it to the world either!
The kitchen probably stinks too 🤣 imagine getting all ready to go out and having to stand in a cat piss smelling unclean house 🤢🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
On that transition video there a couple that look older than her and the others look younger!

They all look uncomfortable as well 😂.

I love going out with my mates but rarely we will have any photos as we just concentrate on having a good time! We don’t need to broadcast it to the world either!
Can't have happened then. If it's not on TT. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm taking a stab in the dark your daughter and friends are... 19 at a push? 🤣🤣 and so they should at that age. Aimee are you not embarrassed? 🤣

@Olgacatpissyswampypig just seen your post. Best Mum ever!!! Hope they have a ball!! I'm sad it's already been a week and I've still not shut up so please don't think the pandemonium is over!! 🤣🥳 Get comfy for a minute by minute run down and that's just the outfits 😍 hope they have the best time ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks my lovely. It’s absolute mayhem but I’m loving all the excitement & I’m a wee bit jealous, because when we booked the tickets for them we also booked some for us parents not knowing I wouldn’t be able to travel because of the bubby so I can’t go but our niece is going in my place, I think my besties are more excited than the girls. Told them they best send me a transition vid like Oinking Olga’s & I got to told to feck off. 🤣🤣🤣
Oh & before any of the delulu sycophants ( yes you Jizzpig) pipe up, the adults are going to protect our children because there is weirdos like Jizzpig about. 🙄