Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Actual proof that Karen is jiggys alter ego!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fixated on the nhs just like jiggy!

And jigsaw none of us have been over there we aren’t responsible for those comments people have even screenshot them to show them here, why would anyone bother commenting on her posts who is able to share their opinion on here?

IMG_4211.jpeg
I'm an NHS Nurse Kazjig. Wouldn't catch me over there. Try again 🤡🤣 infact if you pop in I'll even get you a special plaster for your grazed knees when you fall off your little trike. Boring bast 🥴🥴

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

And jigsaw none of us have been over there we aren’t responsible for those comments people have even screenshot them to show them here, why would anyone bother commenting on her posts who is able to share their opinion on here?

IMG_4211.jpeg
None of us even comment on her TT’s, apart from maybe the odd person here and there so what is that nut job on about 🤣 she’s such a troll.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I'm guilty at 48 of not classy nails 🫣🫣🫣 Always glitter based and non matching ie 3 different colours and only 2 nails matching in colour..I'll show myself the door 🚪 😋
Absolutely acceptable for you or anyone to have non matching nails, prone to some glitter tips myself......Aimee is different. I don't like her, therefore I don't like her nails 😂

May 22, 2024
button moon

IMG_4211.jpeg
Why is this person putting nhs nurses and a&e nurses in different categories????