Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Actual proof that Karen is jiggys alter ego!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fixated on the nhs just like jiggy!

And jigsaw none of us have been over there we aren’t responsible for those comments people have even screenshot them to show them here, why would anyone bother commenting on her posts who is able to share their opinion on here?

IMG_4211.jpeg
Dickwad karen. You twonk, nobody goes over to s for brains corn beef hash page, we do it all here. Go do yourself with a pineapple rough end first.

Mar 8, 2024
Bet they’ve all only agreed to go cos she makes them look better! How could anybody be mates with that selfish narc! Like someone said earlier they will me mates of that 1 mate she’s got probably. That post is soo cringe tho! Ooh can you all look like you’re smiling and move about a bit when I say action ? They look like extras on eastenders !
It was so obviously staged! I love a photo with my friends and family but unless we actually know it’s being taken, one or more of us is looking ridiculous. But they are the memory photos, natural and the ones we laugh at. Aimless are nothing more than photo shoots. Silly tart 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Actual proof that Karen is jiggys alter ego!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fixated on the nhs just like jiggy!

And jigsaw none of us have been over there we aren’t responsible for those comments people have even screenshot them to show them here, why would anyone bother commenting on her posts who is able to share their opinion on here?

IMG_4211.jpeg
Oh do off Karen, you absolute saddo!!! Aimless won’t acknowledge your existence love!

Mar 7, 2024
I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that brunch today. All the girls sat around talking about their lives, family, work, social lives..... Aimee knocking back the prosecco by the bottle load occasionally chipping in with a hillarious tale about how H likes gravy on jacket p and cucumber or how home and bargain have a new flavour of fabric softener 😒🙄😴

Mar 8, 2024
I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that brunch today. All the girls sat around talking about their lives, family, work, social lives..... Aimee knocking back the prosecco by the bottle load occasionally chipping in with a hillarious tale about how H likes gravy on jacket p and cucumber or how home and bargain have a new flavour of fabric softener 😒🙄😴
Sure they all know about the cucumber and gravy cus they all follow her 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 I’m sure tomorrow she will have tales of the staff following her. I’m sure there will be a funny story she pisses herself over hardly able to talk for the story to be about as funny as aids

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I was blocked for saying her “fans are bullies and they jump on people for asking normal questions”
I had previously asked a question and Aimee herself replied something really snotty back to me. She apologised when I said to her “not sure why the reply is so snotty I’ve only asked a genuine question” her excuse was cus she gets so many people asking in genuine questions
See where her huns get it from

Aimee condones the behaviour of her fans, and even gaslights them into bullying sometimes. That is why she ignores/deletes/blocks those who call them out and call her out over it.