Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god they absolutely did not want to be in it! They all look so uncomfortable and soon as she steps back to her phone their smiles drop. It’s so embarrassing.
Oh god she can’t do anything right can she!
I’d have to say something as well.
I agree, it was the most awkward thing ever. It’s how they all stopped dead at the end when they thought the transition had stopped 🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The birthday vlog

High pitched voice throughout, nope just nope! My ears are offended😂

And on her phone throughout talking loudly screeching at points and she just comes across as so stuck up even more than usual! “Look what the girls got me? Oh what does it say” surely you’d read it before putting it on your head I wish it said t!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly he is such a lovely boy. So appreciative of just sitting tonight with me, some snacks and the football. He hasn't let that flag go 🤣🤣

Aw amazing I bet they are having such a good time. The atmosphere looks incredible
I think you meant to quote me 🤣🤣 aww he sounds it bless him, let’s hope he can celebrate with his flag ☺️

And yeah they are having a ball, I couldn’t go due to work - we cant all be like Aims with no job.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The birthday vlog

High pitched voice throughout, nope just nope! My ears are offended😂

And on her phone throughout talking loudly screeching at points and she just comes across as so stuck up even more than usual! “Look what the girls got me? Oh what does it say” surely you’d read it before putting it on your head I wish it said t!
My secondhand embarrassment is off the scale for the second day running 🤣🤣 why is she captioning it antics? 🤣 they were mostly just sat round a table and in a Photo Booth 😳🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah they literally stop smiling automatically. They start fake laughing automatically as well when they think it’s started🙊🙈😂
It’s so embarrassing 🤣 I wish someone would ask who’s the one who’s hen do she flaked on as she couldn’t go abroad cos of her fake anxiety then went to that event abroad a few weeks later.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s so embarrassing 🤣 I wish someone would ask who’s the one who’s hen do she flaked on as she couldn’t go abroad cos of her fake anxiety then went to that event abroad a few weeks later.
Oh yeah! She’s a fing b. She really is. And didn’t she say Dave 1/2 can’t remember which one was guna go with her to the hen?! Or have I remembered that wrong?