Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
do off with the mum guilt and the fruit on the same plate as savoury.

The only guilt you have is you’re embarrassed to face the mums. Harpers better than yesterday and she was only “under the weather” being stuck indoors when it’s hot weather is not the one

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cpslu0vog65pebbmehf0.mp4
    24 MB
  • IMG_4655.png
    IMG_4655.png
    434.1 KB · Views: 13
Mar 8, 2024

The only guilt you have is you’re embarrassed to face the mums. Harpers better than yesterday and she was only “under the weather” being stuck indoors when it’s hot weather is not the one
Hate the way she says “hello” like this. She’s a fing dickhead. She’s absolutely deranged

May 22, 2024
button moon

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Jesus Hs attendance must be shocking. Shes been off loads this year. She seriously isn’t going to call the doctor if she has the pox is she? You don’t see a doctor for the pox you go to the chemist get some antihistamine and calomine lotion and wade it out. I can’t today 🤦🏻‍♀️
And the kids not even ill, Aimee just didn’t want to face the school run. She said yesterday she was under the weather and today she’s better than yesterday so that means there’s no need to keep her off.

Mar 8, 2024

But separates beans from other savioury foods, which I know a lot do but then why not do it with strawberries 🤨

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
It is actually sad, I had a lovely day with friends yesterday and we laughed so much, phones didn’t come out at all, just enjoyed the company and we were in the moment fully. Just before we left we had a few snaps. It didn’t dominate the day.
Sounds like a normal day @Missy 🥰
But …. She’s no where near Normal. 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

Fruit on the same plate 🤢🤮
When I’m ill 🤒 I lose my appetite so if she’s eating… she’s probably FINE but she’s been kept off so Aimless doesn’t have to do the school run