Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
We’d have better parties here in our virtual troll bridge 🤣🤣🤣 love that she’s posted that instead of DUD because she’ll be having another takeaway and thinks she’ll get views and likes that way!

ITV sponsored by Aimee big nosed witch slimming filter queen don’t worry though apparently us trolls are just mean! 🥳😂

SPOT THE NOSE HAIR 😭😭

IMG_5869.jpeg
She looks older than 39! 😳 she’s aging badly

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
Also why the disclaimer saying she’s not been to Harrods - she was rocking £850 shoes last night so we all know she shops high end off camera. Just fing own what you are.
Mentioning the bag which no one probably would have even noticed, but she wants people to ask. We all know you purchased your shoes from there why hide it. She probably placed it there on purpose.

Mar 9, 2024
Well she's shown 2 JD sports sweaters at £60 each. Flappy beetlejuice suit was £110 and that gold monstrosity £46 and she bought a couple of different sizes cause they could be seen on her Princess and the Catpiss bed. The £955 was it for ITV event? About £160 on Kaaii The Label. Who knows how much on jarmiezzzzzz and snooooodieeezzzz.
It’s ridiculous- now uggs as well !

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Mentioning the bag which no one probably would have even noticed, but she wants people to ask. We all know you purchased your shoes from there why hide it. She probably placed it there on purpose.
I agree, we all know she buys lots of branded and designer stuff as it’s all she wears so it’s just pointless not owning it. She can’t buy class or style though so not sure why she bothers.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You bastard b!! Make bloody show'a meee. Sajid wants his coat back 👀 also notice how she hasn't mentioned the VW bag either? 🙄

Finally on the road! Don't ever end up with a copper folks never ever on time. I'm not too bothered tbh though the roads will be quieter! And I'm not driving. Our climb is on sun so can just chill tomorrow 🙏🏼 Thank you all so much again for the luck and lovely words. Is now a good time to say I HATE walking? Hahaha. But I hate DV, fs and knife crime more 🖕🏼💪🏼❤️ See you on the flip side... I'll be lurking 😅 signal permitting ❤️🏔🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
We’d have better parties here in our virtual troll bridge 🤣🤣🤣 love that she’s posted that instead of DUD because she’ll be having another takeaway and thinks she’ll get views and likes that way!

ITV sponsored by Aimee big nosed witch slimming filter queen don’t worry though apparently us trolls are just mean! 🥳😂

SPOT THE NOSE HAIR 😭😭

IMG_5869.jpeg
I’ve just asked Mr F how old he thinks she looks…….reply was 50’s? Says it all really

Mar 8, 2024

SPOT THE NOSE HAIR 😭😭

IMG_5869.jpeg
The red lippy does her no favours.. her eyes look terrible. She looks so old. I’m the a year younger than her and was told I look 28 a few weeks ago. Massive compliment to look 10 years younger.. so again why would I be jealous of her? She looks like s. And that suit was a fing mistake. It doesn’t go with the theme.. and the audacity of her to be so cocky and smug 😂