Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s round the corner. Maccies is known for how bad its delivery is. She could have drove there to fix it and get what they ordered. Or just drive to get it in their first place cus they always do up. They must have been drinking for them not to be able to get it.
She always has problems with most of her deliveries. I don’t believe half of it but tonight I think it was genuine as she was wounded.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Let's do a quick round up of ridiculous reasons for a takeaway. Feel free to add..

- Too hot 🥵
- Too cold not going out
- Holiday mode either Holiday eve or first night back
- Day ends in Y 😉
- Hamper choice and if Hamper wants 👀 Spoilt brat.
- Dog down the road's birthday 🥳
- Nothing in been too busy filming scams
- H was a good girl at Mummy's appointment
- It's been aaaages (about 4days) 🐷🤢
- Last/first day of school
- Mummy's a lazy swine 🐷
- Too pissed to cook or even try.
- New menu wottiddd to try everything at once 🦛
- H 'friend' rrrrrRalph sleepover. Overwhelmed cremating for 2
- Just fanceeeeed. With extra salivating noises 🤢
- Mid/end/new week treat
- Satdee nyteee BGT (Not on but still)

What did I miss? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Reminds me of the time not so long ago she used to keep saying the house is filled with so much love 🤣🤣🤣 after being ditched by D2

Oh yeah i remember that. Not seeing where the love is myself to be honest. Cats she's clearly board of and a child who it comes across that she simply tolerates. Maybe i am missing something? Doubtful.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
For do sake, that silly cow going on about hayfever as if it’s some terrible, life changing illness 🤦‍♀️ all that se she has bought as well, she just can’t help herself.
And granny gash flash enabling that pathetic behaviour.
Put your manky big girl knickers on and act like a fing adult. You’re an embarrassment.
There’s people who are actually battling awful, life changing, terminal illnesses who don’t whinge and moan as much as you.
She is pathetic!

Mar 8, 2024
Nah she annoys the do out of me. Talk about 3rd world problems her AC wasn't working, and even her steering wheel is too hot to touch. do OFF! In your car Daddy paid for you entitled, heaving, sweaty fing rat. You could try walking if it's so bad? Nooo could you do you lazy t. No idea how some people struggle fing none! Gearing up for the car issues because we all know the new one will be coming cz you can't abide Gash flash and especially poor Charlie anything better. We called it months ago you dumb t 🥴🤢 Screenshot that Jizz-rag I couldn't GAF. Sooner the sponging s drops off the planet the better 😠🥵🤢
What I would have said, but you put it much better 👍🏻🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Why does wendy enable her so fing much
It's to hot to cook? Then make something that's cool. You can also use a bloody airfryer which she uses to cook most things and leave the room and open the patio doors. Stop making excuses for your daughter wendy! You would cook if you were at home!
Wendy seems to prepare and cook meals that she could encourage/teach Aimless to cook. Charlie home cooks too. Is Aimless that bloody useless or lazy??

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Hey all , thought I'd take a break from princess aimless as quite frankly she boils my piss. Then I come back to .......same s different day and poor amiee as she didn't get her full order from maccies !! How about this ya lazy arse go to maccies yourself or send your mum. Stop bleating about s that ain't worth bleating about you fat fannied *****......rant over 🤣🤣🤣

zobo

Apr 17, 2024
northeast
Let's do a quick round up of ridiculous reasons for a takeaway. Feel free to add..

- Too hot 🥵
- Too cold not going out
- Holiday mode either Holiday eve or first night back
- Day ends in Y 😉
- Hamper choice and if Hamper wants 👀 Spoilt brat.
- Dog down the road's birthday 🥳
- Nothing in been too busy filming scams
- H was a good girl at Mummy's appointment
- It's been aaaages (about 4days) 🐷🤢
- Last/first day of school
- Mummy's a lazy swine 🐷
- Too pissed to cook or even try.
- New menu wottiddd to try everything at once 🦛
- H 'friend' rrrrrRalph sleepover. Overwhelmed cremating for 2
- Just fanceeeeed. With extra salivating noises 🤢
- Mid/end/new week treat
- Satdee nyteee BGT (Not on but still)

What did I miss? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought the same it’s so cringy
60 odd year old Mummy cuddling her nearly 40 year old daughter when the Maccies order is wrong 😖 embarrassing !!

Last edited: