Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
State of her sat there in the car a big sweaty unwashed mess with a massive dent in her head and eye area looking fed. She makes me boak. Ugh.

Air con in the car doesn’t work, just topping things up for her dad buying her the new car if the DVLA don’t ban her I see.
Well both her mum and sister have got new cars. She’ll be looking like the povvo in her crappy 17 plate when her sisters car hasn’t even got a reg yet it’s that new

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Funny I can’t remember her moaning about hay fever previous years? The must be a miraculous new herbal remedy advert in the pipeline or a mascara with healing properties! Scamming bint !
I was thinking the exact same thing, it’s all cos she can’t overdo the anxiety cos of the DVLA so is having to branch out.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Well my fellow hags & non puffy nipped unloved trowels, I have been admitted to hospital & I won’t be leaving until after the bubby is born. It’s not all bad, I have a nice room with en-suite bathroom & thanks to my besties I also have a mini fridge which is well stocked with irn bru & starbars. 😍 I know I’m going to get a bit bored but I’m quite sure you absolutely wonderful people will keep me entertained.
Looking forward to seeing the absolutely horrendous outfits that Oinking Olga will be squeezing her bloated, porcine, diseased ridden fat growler into when it goes to see its fake mate vilevavron.
Anyway much luvs to you all, except you jizzpig, we all know you are over here to take little snippets of information to make your tiktoks that nobody actually gives a flying do about, including your lying fraudulent catpissy idol that you enjoy rimming so much, so you get one of these. 🖕
Take care of yourself and baby. Hope all goes well

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well both her mum and sister have got new cars. She’ll be looking like the povvo in her crappy 17 plate when her sisters car hasn’t even got a reg yet it’s that new
If she wasn’t waiting on the DVLA decision she would have defo have one or be in the process. A proper Billy two sheds type of person. She would defo one up her sister by trying to get better too, she’s defo the sort.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well my fellow hags & non puffy nipped unloved trowels, I have been admitted to hospital & I won’t be leaving until after the bubby is born. It’s not all bad, I have a nice room with en-suite bathroom & thanks to my besties I also have a mini fridge which is well stocked with irn bru & starbars. 😍 I know I’m going to get a bit bored but I’m quite sure you absolutely wonderful people will keep me entertained.
Looking forward to seeing the absolutely horrendous outfits that Oinking Olga will be squeezing her bloated, porcine, diseased ridden fat growler into when it goes to see its fake mate vilevavron.
Anyway much luvs to you all, except you jizzpig, we all know you are over here to take little snippets of information to make your tiktoks that nobody actually gives a flying do about, including your lying fraudulent catpissy idol that you enjoy rimming so much, so you get one of these. 🖕
Look after yourself and baby! Hope all goes ok 🥰 you know where to find us if you need anything ❤️

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Oh bless you Hope all goes well
Good luck Lots of love xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Eeee was only thinking about you earlier 😍 Enjoy the rest if you can Mamma. Hope all goes well and not keeping you waiting too long. If you're a reader I cannot recommend Lisa Jewell none of this is true enough!! 😵 Thinking of you and look forward to updates within reason of course with the weirdos watching 💙💙💙

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'm sorry but wtf?? Nobody sweats like that unless they've been in the gym and well.. yeah 🤣 she ain't. Wtf. If that's not her horrific diet and alcohol oozing out of her I don't know what is. Because that isn't normal for someone who does so little AC or no AC. Only watched 10s 🤢🤢🤢
She was definitely sweating more than me after I did a full hour in the gym and then went home to mow the lawn. She’ll be sweating 100% proof though

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
ordered maccies £40 order and she got the wrong order so ending up cooking! fing karma b

love that for you 😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 she looked like she wanted to cry. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 🤣

I mean she’s got money to burn so doesn’t need to wait for refunds so just get in the car and go get one from the local one if your daughter is that upset (she said that like it was a rare treat for the kid). Honestly the drama 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She looks like she’s going to cry over her missing £40 Macdonalds order 🥴
Had to cook anyway (love that for her) and she’s already got food in 🤷🏼‍♀️Could have driven to get it but must be too hot in the Princess Piglet carrier to get her there without melting into her phone
Sorry I posted similar at same time 🙈 she did look like she was going to cry 🤣🤣 too funny.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Nah she annoys the do out of me. Talk about 3rd world problems her AC wasn't working, and even her steering wheel is too hot to touch. do OFF! In your car Daddy paid for you entitled, heaving, sweaty fing rat. You could try walking if it's so bad? Nooo could you do you lazy t. No idea how some people struggle fing none! Gearing up for the car issues because we all know the new one will be coming cz you can't abide Gash flash and especially poor Charlie anything better. We called it months ago you dumb t 🥴🤢 Screenshot that Jizz-rag I couldn't GAF. Sooner the sponging s drops off the planet the better 😠🥵🤢