Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
You know what guys I've been seeing so many creators saying their views have dropped dramatically. Vav Shannon roma abby sev etc and they're rate per view RPV on some of them has dropped to a penny or 10p etc.
Now I'm pretty sure shamey got a huge tax rebate which paid for her holidays and the garden... but she's not had much work on and even if she is being paid for work her management will invoice 60 or 90 days etc and she won't be paid if the adverts get reported/ taken down.
That whole mcdonalds debarkle yesterday going on about £40 being so much money etc.... I think aimee has done an eden (if you've seen the videos) she's continually living a lifestyle that she can't afford and she's pretending to us and her family. The air con for instance it's a quick fix no more than £100 she could have popped into halfords and got it done on the spot if she had the money.
Just a thought but i do think she's manky fur coat no knickers
Gregg the wallet will pay for the air con. She's gonna try and get a new car out of him first though (he's bought every car she's had). She will be raging that charlie nips and gash flash have swanky new motors.

Mar 7, 2024
She's certainly not bringing in the cash she once was. She hardly gets any brand deals, just the same old ads all the TTers are doing. She will have to rein it in at some point. The wallet won't be around to bail her out forever.
She's greedy, she lives for takeaways and it would have killed her not to get her junk food fix yesterday. There is literally nothing else in her vacuous little life. Eat, sleep, drink, shop.....

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m living over there now. Aimee is so boring. You know it’s bad when us trolls get bored 😂
😂😂 as Aimee would say it’s always same but different but it isn’t really different same boring stuff daily, this thread used to be so busy and we’d fly through pages now we are all abandoning ship quicker than the daves 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
You know what guys I've been seeing so many creators saying their views have dropped dramatically. Vav Shannon roma abby sev etc and they're rate per view RPV on some of them has dropped to a penny or 10p etc.
Now I'm pretty sure shamey got a huge tax rebate which paid for her holidays and the garden ... but she's not had much work on and even if she is being paid for work her management will invoice 60 or 90 days etc and she won't be paid if the adverts get reported/ taken down.
That whole mcdonalds debarkle yesterday going on about £40 being so much money etc.... I think aimee has done an eden (if you've seen the videos) she's continually living a lifestyle that she can't afford and she's pretending to us and her family. The air con for instance it's a quick fix no more than £100 she could have popped into halfords and got it done on the spot if she had the money.
Just a thought but i do think she's manky fur coat no knickers
Still think she has income of some sorts from one of the daddies. Or she gets a state benefit🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Charlie makes a creamy garlic chicken pasta i saw it a few weeks ago 😂
Aimee your tops in correct you are NOT original
She’s actually boring me to the point I can’t be bothered to post

😂😂 as Aimee would say it’s always same but different but it isn’t really different same boring stuff daily, this thread used to be so busy and we’d fly through pages now we are all abandoning ship quicker than the daves 😂😂
She’ll be creating some drama once she reads thus 🤣