Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Absolute state of her this morning.. and why is she not wearing the shorts to the troll pjs - is it because she’s just about fitting in the ones she’s got on?
Agreed! She looks a total mess and don’t get me started on all the cat food… her home must stink! It’s a hovel 😳
Thought her daughter prefers butter yet lately it’s flora and always the instant coffee every day! Whst happened to the coffee machines 🤷🏽‍♀️ and her daughters lunches never change? Poor kid 😵‍💫 it’s like ground hog day. What a lazy person and getting worse. She’s unwashed and minging all the time. And wonders why she’s single.
What a sad life she has… with only a phone to talk into and endless Tesco trips for company …. Erm… NO THANKS

May 24, 2024
The World
Absolute state of her this morning.. and why is she not wearing the shorts to the troll pjs - is it because she’s just about fitting in the ones she’s got on?
🙄 the tired acting on the video but can’t pretend for more than a second because her eye is trying to open subconsciously and she’s gave herself a twitch fighting it.
She’s a complete cringe fest.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She has absolutely no excuse for her house to be that filthy. She's an embarrassment. There is literally stuff everywhere so untidy. Yesterday's cat food all over the floor. Marks on all the walls. Crumbs and bits everywhere. Can hear her slippers sticking to the floor.
What happened to deactivating the alarm with the fob before opening the door?
She does absolutely nothing to be that tired in the mornings unless she's hanging. I can see comments getting turned off on that video. Do u think she's done it on purpose cos her engagement is so low?
Also no lurpak and no coffee machine cos she can't afford the pods maybe?

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
She has absolutely no excuse for her house to be that filthy. She's an embarrassment. There is literally stuff everywhere so untidy. Yesterday's cat food all over the floor. Marks on all the walls. Crumbs and bits everywhere. Can hear her slippers sticking to the floor.
She does absolutely nothing to be that tired in the mornings unless she's hanging. I can see comments getting turned off on that video. Do u think she's done it on purpose cos her engagement is so low?
The fake voice. Thats what my kids would do to try and get a day off!!

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she want to show that. Everything looks filthy!!! Those poor cats, their feeding area is disgusting, bowls need a good wash as does her floors annd counters and did you see the inside of her sugar cannister🤮🤮. If she’s not aware how dirty everything is surely her mum and sister notice. Sort it out family!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The coffee machine is probably mouldy and unusable because she’s not cleaned it. I mean look at all the mugs in the dishwasher, she’s obviously leaving them to fester. I use one mug a day & it’s washed with the breakfast things.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Omg! That comment about her grubby home has rattled her cage this morning. The tour of her home is just how I imagined it to be… a fing MESS! She really needs to get herself organised as she is home ALL DAY!
Her house is crammed with STUFF EVERYWHERE and even a view of her garden without the shrubs - all looking so bare… the poor nesting birds 🐦 😕 not arsed about anything whatsoever

Attachments

• IMG_9694.png
    IMG_9694.png
    583.5 KB · Views: 65
May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Why does she want to show that. Everything looks filthy!!! Those poor cats, their feeding area is disgusting, bowls need a good wash as does her floors annd counters and did you see the inside of her sugar cannister🤮🤮. If she’s not aware how dirty everything is surely her mum and sister notice. Sort it out family!!!
I have 2 cats and I have mutible food bowls for them. They have a clean bowl for each meal and they all get washed out 😊

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Omg! That comment about her grubby home has rattled her cage this morning. The tour of her home is just how I imagined it to be… a fing MESS! She really needs to get herself organised as she is home ALL DAY!
Her house is crammed with STUFF EVERYWHERE and even a view of her garden without the shrubs - all looking so bare… the poor nesting birds 🐦 😕 not arsed about anything whatsoever
Oh god,where's the door? I like that rug but I feel more for a bedroom than a lounge 🫣🚪😂

May 22, 2024
button moon
Finally shown she’s cut down the hedge!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh my goodness I would be mortified if someone came to my house and it was in that state - let alone film it.

She said before Tik Tok suits because she can fit it around H etc. obviously it’s not if you don’t have time to put away washing and why is PR not in the work room
?
Oh and JJ in answer to your question it’s for content.
Profile photo lovely 🥰

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
@WhoMeNotMe 💖💔
Never forget there's always someone manning the ship at all hours. If you need a rant, cry or rustle up a Frubalicious gag to make you smile. I don't "know" you and everything could be a front. But I only see an incredibly strong woman, although you may not feel it 💔 Let me tell you I could never handle it. Always pure love and class from you yet even if you kicked down real trees in anger I couldn't blame you 💗 Be kind to yourself and give yourself the credit you deserve 💗
I know he'd be so proud 🫂💔

Sending you so much love and always a msg away. You're so special to lots of us unlovable hags and we're here for you 💗💗
Oh gosh you’ve choked me up Thank you so much lovely xx 🩷 xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
@WhoMeNotMe 💖💔
Never forget there's always someone manning the ship at all hours. If you need a rant, cry or rustle up a Frubalicious gag to make you smile. I don't "know" you and everything could be a front. But I only see an incredibly strong woman, although you may not feel it 💔 Let me tell you I could never handle it. Always pure love and class from you yet even if you kicked down real trees in anger I couldn't blame you 💗 Be kind to yourself and give yourself the credit you deserve 💗
I know he'd be so proud 🫂💔

Sending you so much love and always a msg away. You're so special to lots of us unlovable hags and we're here for you 💗💗
Can we send pm/dm on here to a specific person?