Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Her home is just how I imagined, it looks like it would stink , who has a dirty plug on their toaster šŸ¤¢ everywhere is just a shole ...you need to give stacey Salomon a call hun she'd come and help you sought your s out ...and what's with the dressing table chair in the lounge ???? Looks se imagine going past on the train and looking into that hovel ..

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Hereā€™s the crapback for those blocked šŸš«
In other words ā€˜ Iā€™d rather stand in me kitchen making fent for my huns than clean my house where my daughter livesā€™ scruffy bastard. Not to blow my own trumpet but I have a dog and a pre teen and you could literally eat your dinner off my floor! I work full time and he works oversees so itā€™s just me home majority of the time but I make sure my house is decent for my child! What a fing lazy, sweaty pig.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Does anyone know her reason for not shown Harper on tt as she does on the rest of her social media
She said to protect her from the trolls. But it wasnā€™t long after an organisation had a call off harper saying she didnā€™t want to be on her TikToks (aimee said it wasnā€™t h) that she was taken off TikToks. Believe she was told to take her off as Charlie said previously that they have to pretend to film h so sheā€™s not left out