Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Wow Aimee really fails as a parent. She never takes the child anywhere unless it’s to a shop. Wendy saying she went shopping first so H didn’t have to go cus she knows that’s all Aimee does with her and was worried she would say no for fresh air cus Aimee never takes her out for a walk or anywhere really. She’s one lazy cow. No anxiety going out with people she doesn’t know. I went on a work night out last night, I couldn’t relax and be myself cus they wouldn’t be like friends if use get me. So I don’t know how her anxiety is giving her a break again for a meal and concert with strangers! She’s so full of s
Exactly and I definitely get what you mean about being out with not friends friends , there is a massive difference. Hope you managed to enjoy some of your evening though 🥰

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
OK I'm back from my eras tour bubble! Fabulous time had! Tears shed, no voices left! Mission accomplished really! 💃💃💃

Caught up do faces tiktoks, the state of that house, wendy definitely did not say its looking lovely and if she did then it's proper arse picking cause its a tip Aimee! Nobodies saying be perfect but Jesus if you think that that's normal and your followers think it's "lived in" then I've no hope for the nation tbh.

Stop with the red lip, it doesnt suit you. I myself like a red lip but it has to be simple makeup and also the right shade. I literally took mines off this weekend cause it wasn't the right shade and wasn't nice on me. Self awareness babes! Get some!

A night away in Liverpool just to go for dinner....relateable as always.

Why the do does it matter that they present is sold at harrods? Only someone materialistic or wanting a status would make a comment like that. Harrods or not its still woeful lookin and shouldn't be worn by an almost 40 year old woman (from an almost 40 year old) and a disgrace at the price to. Gimme 5 minutes and I'll whip you up one from my beads I've left over from Taylor Swift! I'll even personalise it as you love that tacky s so much! P.s only crass classless people show off what they got especially to followers who have voiced not having much. And that goes for wealth or love from people.

And how false was that message this morning about that little boy. Ah Aimee so caring, so lovely. Have you had a few to many comments calling you out and you're trying to claw back peoples favour? 🙃

And last but by no means least....what the actual do are you wearing to the girls aloud concert? Sweet and gentle fing god. Honey G in da house!

Anyways! I hope all you lovelies are doing OK? I've my bags unpacked, washing done, me showered and waiting on our Chinese! Woop!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Came to say this ! I actually unfollowed her last night! As it's obvious she didn't stay over either as no mention from catpiss about it this morning! Granted she's probably trying to throw shade Charlie's way in the process, but i can't be following someone who clearly drink drives !!
Shame as so wanted her to be better than that.
Obviously she is still better than the sister though!
The wanker of a mother obviously did too
Yeah I think they both did too 😡

May 24, 2024
The World
A little update for anyone that wants it, things went a bit tits up & bubby boy was born by emergency c-section on Thursday at 2.46pm weighing in at 3lb 2oz & he is absolutely beautiful. He is in neonatal because he needs a little bit to help but he is doing really well.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Oh my goodness babe ❤️❤️
What a shock for you all. Congratulations to you both, I hope the little fella is home with you all soon 😘

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
(Just following on from what has just been stated)
I’ve Just watched Wendy’s TT, about taking H out. Then afterwards the child required a NAP 😴. Obviously not used to fresh air and a normal day out! I agree what’s been said, she’s only dragged around supermarkets so Aimee can just spend spend spend. It’s completely the worst mother.
I find H, to be very pale looking. On every photo I see of her….in my opinion - She’s so pale and under nourished 😞
Whilst H , was asleep…. Wendy cooks a meal. THE SAME MEAL and no problem.
Aimee asks H, when really I would just make a meal and my children just ate it.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
A little update for anyone that wants it, things went a bit tits up & bubby boy was born by emergency c-section on Thursday at 2.46pm weighing in at 3lb 2oz & he is absolutely beautiful. He is in neonatal because he needs a little bit to help but he is doing really well.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Awww congratulations! But such a shock for you, I hope bubs is doing well and you take care of yourself 💕

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve Just watched Wendy’s TT, about taking H out. Then afterwards the child required a NAP 😴. Obviously not used to fresh air and a normal day out! I agree what’s been said, she’s only dragged around supermarkets so Aimee can just spend spend spend. It’s completely the worst mother.
I find H, to be very pale looking. On every photo I see of her….in my opinion - She’s so pale and under nourished 😞
She really shows her up.. so does Charlie. They both make good meals and keep a clean house and work. They’re pricks all the same but they really put Aimee to shame in the parenting stakes. Wendy or Charlie rarely eat take aways either. Most of the time Wendy is in Aimee’s the get take away. Wendy has a cracking figure as well.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
It's funny how its going for a meal out with strangers then to a packed concert and not one mention of anxiety 🤔🤔

Meanwhile Wendy's taken Harper out for some fresh air and said she was praying she would say yes to getting out (just tell her she's going ffs!) and apparently Harper asked to be pushed on the swings....like every pre teen does 🫤🤣🤣
Funny that!

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I was meant to say Aimee ks home loads and doesn’t work and still can’t make H a decent meal

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Aww congratulations to you all ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
She's with collection cosmetics and just look at the others 🤣🤣
Her outfit, anyone seen those TTs where a group of friends buys a complete joke outfit from the charity shops for each other to wear....🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240630-214713.png
    Screenshot_20240630-214713.png
    254.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20240630-214659.png
    Screenshot_20240630-214659.png
    213 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20240630-214649.png
    Screenshot_20240630-214649.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20240630-214642.png
    Screenshot_20240630-214642.png