Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh and good luck @allaboardthebirkeybike with your climb! *blast miley Cyrus the climb through a giant speaker* we are all behind you! Go reach heights he thought you’d never reach girl ❤️ 💪🏼
Awh Lurkey this just gave me goosebumps ♥️ Thank you all I only mentioned it because I know what the search parties are like 😂 got a bottle to pop at the top don't you worry. I'll be cheersing to all the Queens who actually have suffered and got out, spitting on the 'men' and bitches that lie and thinking of all those who never got out 🥺💗 I'm excited, nervous, determined and emotionally unstable all in one. 😫🙏🏼♥️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Awh Lurkey this just gave me goosebumps ♥️ Thank you all I only mentioned it because I know what the search parties are like 😂 got a bottle to pop at the top don't you worry. I'll be cheersing to all the Queens who actually have suffered and got out, spitting on the 'men' and bitches that lie and thinking of all those who never got out 🥺💗 I'm excited, nervous, determined and emotionally unstable all in one. 😫🙏🏼♥️
Bless your heart ❤️ and it will be a mixture of emotions babe, but you’ll smash it in spite of the unstable emotions, I’m as positive as Aimee is when she gets her herpes test!
Let us know how you get on! We will be cheering you on 💪🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
She had a good morning 💜 one more half day then they want her all day Monday I am not ok 😩🤣 but she seems to be once in there it’s just the handover. Hopefully it gets easier the more she gets used to them. Home now so popcorn at the ready for the s show that we are about to see

Fellow SEN mum from Liverpool here too 👋 it's so emotionally overwhelming & worrying seeing them struggle to understand & not wanting to go in. My lad struggled massively starting his SEN school after being out of education for 2 years whilst fighting for his EHCP too. I found using visuals/visual timetables really useful (could the school provide pictures of the staff/school/classroom to help with transition from home to school?) Social stories helped massively too with his separation anxiety if you haven't already tried something like that it might come in handy for her to understand more. It won't be like this forever 🥰

Mar 9, 2024
Soooo very proud of our bike x do it for them girl xxx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
That's the sest jacket I have saw. No shape to it. Like something my uncle would wear when he is out for a days fishing! Why does she make everything look s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240920_182910_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_182910_TikTok.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240920_182926_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_182926_TikTok.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240920_182929_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_182929_TikTok.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 0