Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is awful with make up. I am too so I don’t even attempt to try to contour or other things that I have no business attempting 😂😂
I’m the same so I know it’s not something that comes natural to everyone and it clearly doesn’t to her as she always looks so bad! So if she wants to wear it why doesn’t she go to Selfridges or somewhere with a make up counter and get a proper consult. She’s certainly got the time and money.

Mar 9, 2024
She just never gets the dress code right does she - I’m starting to feel sorry for her at this point 🤔.. well for a split second! She must turn up n think oh s I’ve screwed up again. Probably turn up in a bikini to an Eskimos house warming.
I may have missed it but has she said who the major brand she has landed is yet? I think she teased her Huns with it over a week ago? I’ve done massive Tesco & M&S food shops because if its either of those I will not be giving them anymore of my cash and I could do with knowing before I need to do another shop 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’m the same so I know it’s not something that comes natural to everyone and it clearly doesn’t to her as she always looks so bad! So if she wants to wear it why doesn’t she go to Selfridges or somewhere with a make up counter and get a proper consult. She’s certainly got the time and money.
That’s what she should do. Get some tips and and advice on colours and application cus she always looks fing awful. Her make up choice ages her

Mar 8, 2024
So she's going out with a brand! You know when she said she needs to dress up cz she's going with a brand. Need to jazz up her t-shirt to go out with a brand...
Did she change her mind to dress up? 😮
Didn't she go out with a brand?

Did you all know she was going out WITH A BRAND? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A brand? She didn’t mention a brand. Don’t think recall a brand being discussed

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah!!
No anxiety whatsoever when going to London. Going to new places. Meeting new people. Going into town and visiting Primark on a Saturday 😱😱😱 ( I live in Merseyside and don’t suffer anxiety BUT wouldn’t even think of going there on a BUSY Saturday!)
But she has a problem taking her child to school EVERYDAY!
Think HER SO CALLED ANXIETY is called… just for CONTENT and the 3 minute views plus a splash of AS MUCH sympathy as possible!!
Shes one selfish person and in my view puts herself FIRST all of the time. Very needy and spoilt.

On the other hand , her sister Charlotte is the real single mama. Someone quoted that a few messages back! Definitely so TRUE. Charlotte is a very hard working girl, her home is clean and cooks real meals for her son 👏🏼
And I’ve noticed that they don’t visit her 🤷🏽‍♀️
Unless I’ve missed their visit to Charlie’s. It’s ALWAYS at Aimee’s or Wendy’s homes! Charlotte is the one who is a real single mother but as usual it’s all about AimeeCatPiss!! 😡

Wendy has TWO daughters. But… both treated very differently. Shocking. 😮

I'm from London originally and apart from driving to my nan's funeral some years ago, I wouldn't drive there now! Especially centre London, it's crazy and bad enough using the tube and I don't suffer with anxiety. Was on bond street and right by her favorite shop the Disney store. Everywhere is so busy and that's where she has been on her own. She's so full of s!

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Didn't she used to work on a skin care/make up counter in boots? Or so she said because she completely failed to mention it when she gave us her cv video the other week. Then again she failed to mention the juice plus business too.....i wonder why 🤔🤔😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The fact that Charlie says in her video she's staying over before the fun police start so she has an issue with people being concerned for other people's welfare? Like it or not Charlie lots of people are killed on roads because of idiots who drink and drive. And it appears you and your family have no issue with it. Hopefully nobody close to you is ever affected by it! Family of idiots I swear to god!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It's clear she didn't stay over . Utterly disgraceful behaviour from them all . None of them give a s about anyone else but themselves
What makes it worse is if she is driving under the influence then she has her child with her. The most precious thing in the world and any of them would risk hurting them. Disgraceful. On another note the washing was still on the clothes horse and house a tip. She is lazy as sin. I don't know about anyone else but I'd stay up late to get things done if I know if busy the next day. Just so I can come home and not get anxious because my space is untidy and things need done.

Mar 9, 2024
That’s what she should do. Get some tips and and advice on colours and application cus she always looks fing awful. Her make up choice ages her
No way would she go and ask for advice - she can’t even take advice from her Huns when she’s asked for it - she blocks them! She would go to the counter telling them they need application tutorials from her because they are sooo wrong and she is made up beautifully!

Mar 8, 2024
The fact that Charlie says in her video she's staying over before the fun police start so she has an issue with people being concerned for other people's welfare? Like it or not Charlie lots of people are killed on roads because of idiots who drink and drive. And it appears you and your family have no issue with it. Hopefully nobody close to you is ever affected by it! Family of idiots I swear to god!
Exactly this, this week 2 people I knew have lost their lives due to careless drivers, not yet known if alcohol was involved, a 32 year old and a 58 year old, two separate accidents, it's heartbreaking they have lost their lives. No one should ever have a single drink and drive, its just wrong.