Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
State of her eyes, nose and forehead 🤣🤣 I see the forgetting what she’s going to say and fake laughing are ever present.

Never seen someone thinking a serving of broccoli is a flex 🤣 thinks by putting that on the kids plate she’s mum of the year.
Still looks like she grabbed anything and shoved it on harpers plate, didn’t look appealing at all!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I absolutely agree with whoever said it the other day when they were together because wow! 😶 I never followed C and couldn't stand her when she was on theirs quite a bit. Then watched a few and she really grew on me and I actually grew to quite like her tbh. Funny that was in the months and months neither Sissy s or Mummy s gave a do. Sat comes around and she's back with the fs and just like that she's vile again. The difference with or without them is absolutely mind blowing 🤯😮
Yes this 🙌🙌🙌 I feel exactly the same way.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh wow. There’s no words to describe just how bad that tree is
I absolutely hate that mirror as well
I hate the mirror too 😒🤣 It's like something you'd expect in the toilets of a Canal Street bar not in your pissing lounge 🤣 She tries the mirror mirror on the wall thing but gets no response. It's too thick with dust to reflect enough to reply well not fing you, you ugly b 🤢🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Soon be time for this to make an appearance.. to get launched all over the living room, for her to then cry into her phone stating she doesn’t know how it happened before she ties it to her 1980s wall light with a bit of string 😩😂 I can’t wait 🤪 IMG_2613.jpeg
This should have a private TW especially for @Missy 🤣 TW - FIREPLACE 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
"DRY BATH' video for anyone who hasn't seen it ! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Managed to compress it so quality is not great but you can clearly see it's an empty bath lol and no sounds of water when moving ..... I love to watch it sometimes just to have a laugh x She is mumbling quite a a bit though ....
View attachment RPReplay_Final1719837926 (3)_compressed.mp4
I’ve thought this before, but this is giving real munchaussens vibes here. Such an attention seeking b. Why go to the hospital to then be given meds that you don’t want to take? Jesus, I’m telling you, she will have a set of notes the size of a whole set of encyclopaedias.

She changes her personality quite frequently to get attention online, she is without a doubt a narcissistic personality and she’s really lost her self because of the addiction to social media.
She needs to get a grip, she’s given up the nerve pain story and exchanged it for anxiety. What a lying pathetic b.
🤯