Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well she certainly hadn’t showered

She’s vile
Can't shower!! Because..

Her water's running in the wrong direction, gotta feeling It's been caused by grime 🤢
She clearly doesn't check her own reflection, which is why she looks a mess all of the time. 🤡
I don't why she's such a fing liar. She says it's trauma from a man ya know? 🤥
Another day and still a fing liar
And repeat aye, and it's fine aye
And it's the sound of the underground 🥳🤡🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Can't shower!! Because..

Her water's running in the wrong direction, gotta feeling It's been caused by grime 🤢
She clearly doesn't check her own reflection, which is why she looks a mess all of the time. 🤡
I don't why she's such a fing liar. She says it's trauma from a man ya know? 🤥
Another day and still a fing liar
And repeat aye, and it's fine aye
And it's the sound of the underground 🥳🤡🤣

The lies keep going round and round .....🤣🤣🤣

Keep it going 😉

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Evening all

⚠️ TW - baby loss ⚠️

Sorry if already been mentioned before but Jai from Bespoke by Jai has sadly lost her babies.

I don’t see any message of condolences or support on her post by Aimee Arsehole.

Onto the Girls Aloud concert - for someone who raves on about anxiety, to go to a concert alone with people she doesn’t know shows she chats utter bullshit. She makes a mockery out of true anxiety.

And to make a comeback about her drink driving is just pathetic. She was jingling her keys - anything to get engagement she is vile.
she is sure to make a post but Turn it onto her loss 😩

Mar 8, 2024

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I absolutely agree with whoever said it the other day when they were together because wow! 😶 I never followed C and couldn't stand her when she was on theirs quite a bit. Then watched a few and she really grew on me and I actually grew to quite like her tbh. Funny that was in the months and months neither Sissy s or Mummy s gave a do. Sat comes around and she's back with the fs and just like that she's vile again. The difference with or without them is absolutely mind blowing 🤯😮
C is her mother all over the back she wears the tiniest clothes she can find usually kaia the label and rubs herself constantly I find that strange but love when she does her normal stuff

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
State of her eyes, nose and forehead 🤣🤣 I see the forgetting what she’s going to say and fake laughing are ever present.

Never seen someone thinking a serving of broccoli is a flex 🤣 thinks by putting that on the kids plate she’s mum of the year.
She finds every product including food astounding and is very surprised at it and every meal she cooks hysterical well at least she’s amusing herself

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What i don't get is why they look here? I like loads of women on social media, maybe they are on here maybe they aren't, I genuinely haven't looked. I only look them up if they are a t. So why are your followers reading here aimless?
Voting for you on Thursday @lexilou 🗳
Because exactly!! Can we help you? You lost? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄