Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Agreed. Vavs skin looks older than mine with the filter down.
This shows how much she’s been duping people.
Definitely had their hands slapped
Vavs been crying by the looks of things. Aimee’s lying again, saying cream is anti aging, but last week or so she said it wasn’t anti aging. Pair of them are melts.

May 24, 2024
The World
Vavs been crying by the looks of things. Aimee’s lying again, saying cream is anti aging, but last week or so she said it wasn’t anti aging. Pair of them are melts.
As I said on Vavs thread I got a twinge of feeling bad for her then remembered who she is and what she’s done. And seeing her come on like that shows how much of a lying bastard she is with her GRWM and product reviews!!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
3 mins explaining that she doesn’t always have dinner with harper.. just shows she has no actual decent content. Her life is boring
Her daughter was living her best life!!! By coming home from school, having a shower and straight in her pyjamas 😳
Hate to state the obvious… BUT that shouldn’t be her best life!!! After school clubs, meeting friends, going for a walk and being out and spending quality time together - at least.
What an awful Mother… to do nothing with your child. What a stupid comment to make. Aimee is making her daughter lazy. I feel really sorry for that child and she looks sooooo pale too.
Think the reason behind keeping her daughter off her videos is that there has been too many comments about H’s behaviour and lack of being age appropriate. Seeing her only on a photo - doesn’t reveal any delays of any kind but a video does. Just my opinion.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Claiming the eye cream is anti aging and claiming that it instantly made her eyes not resemble a ball sack is laughable! 🤣
If the eye cream was so amazing as you claim it why did you notice you had more lines than an A to Z and get fish sperm inserted into them? 🤣
And surely none of your skin care products will be accurate results now because of the treatment?
You're not meant to use make up for at least 48 hours after having an eye full of fish jizz! Does she not read any literature she's given.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
As I said on Vavs thread I got a twinge of feeling bad for her then remembered who she is and what she’s done. And seeing her come on like that shows how much of a lying bastard she is with her GRWM and product reviews!!
Ok….
Who are you 👀
Because I think you’ve lost your mind 🤣
Tbh though we all have moments of thoughtfulness we aren’t bad people we have empathy but give your head a shake 🫨 you’ll soon realise they don’t deserve it nor would they ever be the type of person to give it!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I concur. Sevda is the total pits.
First time commenting on Aimee’s thread and what I want to know is why the female feels the need to paint her face to such a degree that she’d pass as a wannabe drag queen? The red lipstick, the overdone eyeliner with stupid wings? She goes out looking like a cross-dressing circus clown. 😧
I’m not sure she’s all there to be honest. I’m sure she’s got a learning disability

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Right girls, this will be the most difficult one. Spot the difference. I spoil you girls rotten!
She doesn’t really help herself either, way too much make up on very dehydrated skin. First thing she needs to do is nourish her skin and body with clean food. All the skin care in Sephora will not make her look good, or all the injectables she desires.
Start with your diet and alcohol intake Aimee. You’re looking awful, I’m surprised your immune system can function at all with that appalling diet.
Blink and you’ll be in your 40’s and nothing will help you then, it’ll be too late.
Personally I’m looking forward to seeing it, will be a life lesson to all those that follow you. You deserve all that’s waiting for you 🫣