Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
But why is she laughing every 3 sec ? 🤨 there’s nothing funny in her video…. Is she ok? Did someone hurt her?
Yes D2 hurt her. Broke her heart in fact 💔
After dipping his dick in her for approximately 3wks. We know a lot of men would shag a polo but she was something special. He really has a thing for crayola trackeez and slags who ignore their kid to suck him off. But after 3wks and as many courses of antibiotics he came to his senses and bounced. She's never recovered from the 'trauma'

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Only 5…. I know someone else as lazy as that 😂
Oh I know I know but I have a lot going on. Got to lather myself in fence paint, make videos of all the s piled on my stairs, accompany my 15cats to their party on the kitchen counters, put my marigolds on but clean do all, eat my 24 doughnuts like a beast vs food competition and ensure every comment is licking my hoop at all times. Busy bee sorry 🥵😂

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
What happened at the girls aloud concert? Vav just popped up on my page basically calling out mean girls ignoring someone? Then this was in the comments?! What have I missed lol
I think Aimee was left out when she went to the concert… the stench of cheap perfume to cover up the pong of her unwashed, sweaty tuna box maybe put people off wanting to sit anywhere near her😂. She was obviously crying to her best pal who can’t stand her.. and big beefy pissflaps did a clap back which she swiftly deleted when people cottoned on she was on about Aimee no mates 😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What happened at the girls aloud concert? Vav just popped up on my page basically calling out mean girls ignoring someone? Then this was in the comments?! What have I missed lol
People in Stephs comments thought she was talking about A at the Girls Aloud concert (A has not mentioned been ignored but looked on her own in her vlog of it) but Steph claimed it wasn’t A she was on about - clearly she’s lying and it was about her. She did a clap back which she then deleted (it’s on her thread here).

I don’t like people sat on their own and not been included so if that did happen to Aimee then even that’s not nice to happen to anyone really. But Steph is the last person that should be calling out ‘mean girl ‘ energy as she’s the biggest mean girl on the app so needs to STFU.