Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
People in Stephs comments thought she was talking about A at the Girls Aloud concert (A has not mentioned been ignored but looked on her own in her vlog of it) but Steph claimed it wasn’t A she was on about - clearly she’s lying and it was about her. She did a clap back which she then deleted (it’s on her thread here).

I don’t like people sat on their own and not been included so if that did happen to Aimee then even that’s not nice to happen to anyone really. But Steph is the last person that should be calling out ‘mean girl ‘ energy as she’s the biggest mean girl on the app so needs to STFU.
Why doesn’t vav delete the comment? I don’t understand why she doesn’t

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Honestly absolutely dying tonight has been nothing short of you lot on form! Pahahaha. She fing trolls herself and I'll give her her dues because we know she reads... I could never!! 🤣😂 saying that though I would never! 🤣 What a mess 😂

Off now to catch up on Love island and Martha's (sorry Nicole's) fing madness 😂🤡 More of the same but different tomorrow please.. Still laughing to myself 😂 Night all ❤️😅😂💗

Mar 8, 2024
He’s already got a iPad & made 5 new friends on his YouTube. Daddy is going into the city tomorrow to get him a Tupac hoodie as he is now in size 7-8yrs. He did some art this afternoon & it was that good, he has been commissioned to do the next royal painting. 🤣🤣🤣
& thank you, we are all doing really well. ❤️
You’re an absolute star! You been through all that and you’re still laughing.
Much love to you 💐💕