Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Claiming the eye cream is anti aging and claiming that it instantly made her eyes not resemble a ball sack is laughable! 🤣
If the eye cream was so amazing as you claim it why did you notice you had more lines than an A to Z and get fish sperm inserted into them? 🤣
And surely none of your skin care products will be accurate results now because of the treatment?
I know! Make it make sense! She’s absolutely bonkers now😆

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm just leaving this here. No spot the difference. Just same but different
She’s looking horrific lately. Not just the post under eye injectables but generally.
I am really pleased she has a bloated dead fish look about her because that’s all her own fault. Too much booze, salt and high fat content diet day in day out.
Then on top of that she doesn’t dress nicely. She’s hilarious, has no clue about anything. She won’t realise until it’s too late but life is passing her by while she’s glued to her phone documenting everything in her boring life.
I cannot wait for her child to start telling her to F off and get a grip 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
She’s looking horrific lately. Not just the post under eye injectables but generally.
I am really pleased she has a bloated dead fish look about her because that’s all her own fault. Too much booze, salt and high fat content diet day in day out.
Then on top of that she doesn’t dress nicely. She’s hilarious, has no clue about anything. She won’t realise until it’s too late but life is passing her by while she’s glued to her phone documenting everything in her boring life.
I cannot wait for her child to start telling her to F off and get a grip 😂😂😂😂
She’s doing these things that are to enhance features and improve things..She just seems to look worse

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
swear she’s clapped back at this topic twice in two days now, get a grip 😂😂
Still not denying old Vavron insinuation that you got ignored and bullied though are you?
Fishy 😂 IMG_4490.jpeg
Well I’d not want to be associated with her at any event or have her anywhere near me ever, she’s so embarrassing, I wouldn’t be rude to anyone or make anyone feel left out but I would just keep my distance. She’s a moaning miserable slob 😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
swear she’s clapped back at this topic twice in two days now, get a grip 😂😂
Still not denying old Vavron insinuation that you got ignored and bullied though are you?
Fishy 😂 IMG_4490.jpeg
Well I’d not want to be associated with her at any event or have her anywhere near me ever, she’s so embarrassing, I wouldn’t be rude to anyone or make anyone feel left out but I would just keep my distance. She’s a moaning miserable slob 😜

Mar 9, 2024
Yes D2 hurt her. Broke her heart in fact 💔
After dipping his dick in her for approximately 3wks. We know a lot of men would shag a polo but she was something special. He really has a thing for crayola trackeez and slags who ignore their kid to suck him off. But after 3wks and as many courses of antibiotics he came to his senses and bounced. She's never recovered from the 'trauma'
Polo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣