Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
I know it's Jaaaliiieeee so the 2nd half of the year so 'the countdown' to Christmas and all that jazz.. but Vavs had you over with that blush Rudolph!! Wtf? 🤡
Do you think she’s had to turn the filters down and because her true self was going to be revealed she’s had an eye treatment she can claim has fed her up????
Seriously it’s not right what that’s done to her eyes. I’m going to see if I can find my pictures from having it done, and show it when done. It was flat and smooth in 24 hours 😳😳

Mar 8, 2024
I am catching up. not really watched her videos. But from reading here I can’t believe she’s advertised eye cream.. and what has she done to her eyes they look awful. Why do they look like this? TikTok has aged her horribly.
Vag is such a t making a whole video about Aimee being along at the event but not being Aimee when it clearly is and then deleting it. She’s such a witch

Mar 8, 2024
this morning video..
The pjs looks awful to sleep in
They look like they stink
She looks like she stinks
Them nails are grim
She’s grim
The noise of them spoons when she stirs them riles me
She’s tired.. from what?
Back to London again no anxiety there she’s all happy to show off about maybe flying. Trying to copy staff.
Staffs a t too
You’re a t aimee
Fine your child some decent food ffs
Pretending to not know the day when you clearly do is embarrassing as is pretending you don’t know the words for things

Mar 8, 2024
Hmmmm , laying the ground work to cover the fact she is banned from driving I'd say , making out she can't decide and then will go with flying instead. Last time she said she wouldn't fly again. I'd say she has been banned she's so transparent 🤣
I think she’s just showing off she’s going to London like a jet setter. When really she’s just a bull ster.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Oh I know I know but I have a lot going on. Got to lather myself in fence paint, make videos of all the s piled on my stairs, accompany my 15cats to their party on the kitchen counters, put my marigolds on but clean do all, eat my 24 doughnuts like a beast vs food competition and ensure every comment is licking my hoop at all times. Busy bee sorry 🥵😂
Spose you’ll have to be let off then 😂

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I asked why she is always so tired when she doesn't do anything 🤣🤣🤣
We can all get tired but WTAF does she do These content creators (not all) are so self entitled
Suddenly telling us she HAS to shower before her tea, not mentioned that before and that health drink or water she ALWAYS has when she gets up So etf is the first sip of the day then
do
OFF

Mar 8, 2024
Welp that's me blocked 🤣 in the space of 3 whole minutes lol goes to show she sits on that phone day in and day out !!! Quite shocked it was that fast ! Tik tok consumes her every move my god how does she do it gets a life ya dog
Wahahaha it’s pathetic how they all rely on TikTok and how obsessed they are with it.

Mar 7, 2024
Tired?! Old Ball bag wouldn't have a clue. The most challenging part of her day is deciding which frubalicious to stick in her poor ghost child's boring lunch. Or which pouch of food to feed the babies 🙄
Get a life you lazy, overgrown toddler.
As for all the cosmetic treatments and skin care.... maybe pick up the Twits book at the airport next week 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704-095132_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704-095132_Samsung Internet.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 35

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hey Aimee you know why you’re tired?
1) your diet is atrocious and lacking in any nutrients
2) you don’t do anything to wear you out during the day so you don’t sleep at night and that’s why you feel so s in the morning
3) drinking alcohol affects sleep and that’s another reason

drinking that green juice (which I think your bath water probably looks like that when you have your yearly bath) is not going to reverse years of abusing food and alcohol.

Im just back from the gym, I didn’t sleep well but I got up and went & now I feel energised for the day. Also have already burnt off 500 calories and done 100 mins of exercise. I’d rather have my life than using mind numblingly boring bullshit to gain attention off brain dead idiots who hang off your every word because their own lives are as vacuous as yours

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
swear she’s clapped back at this topic twice in two days now, get a grip 😂😂
Still not denying old Vavron insinuation that you got ignored and bullied though are you?
Fishy 😂 IMG_4490.jpeg
Has she really? Desperate times. She's just poking the bear more being unrelatable. Single mum's don't pay over £70 round trip when they could drive. Especially not to sit with a face like a bulldog about to burst into tears 🙃

What's she saying this time? 🤣