Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I don't know why but I hadn't seen Granny Gash vid from the tea party 🤣 How fing smashed was She? The weird faces waiting for Mummy to open the bottle 🤡🤣 Cringed so much. I could go on and on because the entire vid was a circus!! A whole pigsty of a circus
And Can we just take a moment for the 'spenny champagne' she bought herself for her birthday!!! 🤣🤣 Christ in a cardigan how fing tragic 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240702-052538_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702-052538_TikTok.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240702-052257_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702-052257_TikTok.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 35

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
If she’s so tired why come on TT?
For the life of me, how can she prepare food wearing last nights Pyj’s? And that wink 😉 boils my piss! And what’s the idea of the new ‘water’ drink? Maybe Matcha??
Anyway…Never seen or her mention drinking water before…. Is this the new AD she’s got in the pipe line 🤷🏽‍♀️
Her fridge does my head in. It’s Never cleaned for over a year!! 🤢
Not unpacked her shopping 🛒 from yesterday? Suitcase in the hall , I guessing not unpacked either. She’s the laziest f going!!
Talking about London trips - taking car or flying. Why doesn’t she go by train 🚂?
Lime street to London…. No problem. Then she can get Pissed as a fart on Kyle all the way , wearing her clown make up and thinking she looks gorgeous 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If she’s so tired why come on TT?
For the life of me, how can she prepare food wearing last nights Pyj’s? And that wink 😉 boils my piss! And what’s the idea of the new ‘water’ drink? Maybe Matcha??
Anyway…Never seen or her mention drinking water before…. Is this the new AD she’s got in the pipe line 🤷🏽‍♀️
Her fridge does my head in. It’s Never cleaned for over a year!! 🤢
Not unpacked her shopping 🛒 from yesterday? Suitcase in the hall , I guessing not unpacked either. She’s the laziest f going!!
Talking about London trips - taking car or flying. Why doesn’t she go by train 🚂?
Lime street to London…. No problem. Then she can get Pissed as a fart on Kyle all the way , wearing her clown make up and thinking she looks gorgeous 😂
She’s advertised those greens before, but she always wheels them out days before a new ad appears.

I imagine that’s what her bath water looks like after her yearly bath.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
She is desperately trying to get some brand deals from shops, cooking appliances brands or food items etc. That's why she's saying 'fresh' so often to try and say that she cooks fresh meals from scratch lol 😂 She now suddenly is interested in trying new recipes haha.
She is already walking on thin ice calling tesco flat bread Turkish bread! It's Turkish-style bread! It's not even close to real Turkish bread !. Now she wants to cook Turkish rice! She will get loads of hate for it as she can't do anything properly

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Mar 8, 2024
Gifted vodka, that lush don’t need any more alcohol in her life. Embarrassing she calls it boozies - and harper hates her having boozies
Her accent and how she says words is so fing annoying. Gawwwwjjuusssss stunnniiinnngggg!! It’s a fing hair clip! Acting like she wanted one. Hate the way she over acts about the products she gets sent. Proper goes over the top with her reactions. She’s so fing fake

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Why is it alwaaaaays "I've wanted one of these...." if you wanted it Aimee go buy it like the rest of us do. But you don't cause you beg brands. "Opens like a wardrobe" no it doesn't. She just spouts absolutely stupid s to fill airtime doesn't she. Never ever heard her talk about floral whatever before either. Mugs is all these brands are cause they lose more than they make I'd say cause most people are waking up to this s now. Sending to all these idiots on tiktok and they all say the same tripe. No truthful reviews on anything. Over exaggeration of every little thing. You also couldn't give a s if you are alone or not to drink so I don't know why you even throw that out there. Bottoms up Aims! Another lonely one ahead for you!