Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
That's if she gives her child a tree this Yr. She lost her Christmas tree last yr cause she couldn't be bothered to stop the cats climbing. My cats never ever climbed the tree. She lays under it and watches the lights lol aimees to lazy to just train them
We find lots of tiny baubles under the settee. Guilty culprit...ginger cat named Fletcher 🐈 and yes he does understand "Fletcher.... nooooo"

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 8, 2024
Oh Dani, you absolute weirdo fbag, you wont get a rise out of me by mentioning my newborn baby, the baby is hardly neglected, the baby is still in neonatal, being looked after by a team of consultants, doctors & nurses & I’m still in hospital so I’m not far away. When I took the time to comment on here, my husband was with the baby having skin to skin contact.
So instead of spending time on here to run back to that sweaty, greasy, catpissy monstrosity you love to rim, to try & earn some brownie points & if you are really lucky a little acknowledgment, why don’t you have a bath & wash that massive gunt, because we all know you deffo smell worse than oinking Olga.
You absolute fecking fraggle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Down at Fraggle Rock..." 🎶 🤪

Mar 8, 2024
No I get that, I usually do pj’s if I’ve no housework to do etc and can chill. But yeah I’m presentable - unless I’m hungover🤣 it’s not just the clothes she wears out it’s the not showering or brushing her hair - I just wouldn’t dare.
Personally I like to do housework in pjs then get in the bath and get changed...sometimes into clean pjs lol depending how long I've been at it abd I get carried away. Not advisable at my age lol. Face like a tomato and hair dripping wet.