Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Have tesco taken it down? I cant find it
I've no idea sorry lovely it just unfortunately popped up on my facebook.
But the receipt she shows is from 25/06, so surely anything past this date on TT where she shows stuff from tesco should be classed as an ad??
A faceless account has commented on her last tesco haul saying she should get a deal with tesco and her comment back was 🤭🤭🤭 kind of emojis.
Cue a link to that comment soon to say about the new brand she is working with is tesco. No doubt all that she wrote the comment herself.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
I love the fact steph shared a quote on Instagram when aimee said she got a big brand deal. It Said
THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRAND DEAL AND COLLABORATION.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
So basically aimees getting a budget loaded onto a tesco card to go and spend and show her followers what tesco have in.
WOW she's really made it.
Are u able to post that quote here plz from stephs page🙏 she's got a fkn cheek making out those tracksuits she brought out where her brand when it's actually a collab lol

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Are u able to post that quote here plz from stephs page🙏 she's got a fkn cheek making out those tracksuits she brought out where her brand when it's actually a collab lol
It was on her Instagram stories a while ago. Aimee did the video after an event saying she'd woken up to a huge deal and then I saw stephs stories and she'd posted that quote. I'm sure someone on her thread or tattle will have a screenshot.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I thought this was very similar and she did mention shorts later on in the collab these are from TikTok shop so it’s not a luxury brand and sustainably made it’s just printed to order 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3922.png
    IMG_3922.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 28

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I thought this was very similar and she did mention shorts later on in the collab these are from TikTok shop so it’s not a luxury brand and sustainably made it’s just printed to order 🤣🤣🤣
They buy the tracksuits from Bangladesh and then someone with a cricut machine makes the logo and irons it on. Not worth £20 let alone £100