Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
What In the fing name of Becki jones. Absolutely no need to be ordering that much food!

One of those boxes would do me and my son. So why has she ordered like a family of 6?!

Fat fing fishy spunky eyes
OMG!!! Who’s eating all of that? Come on… no one normal orders that much food for one adult and a child. This is really disgusting🤮

Mar 8, 2024
Them pjs look disgusting. The material is hideous. Bet she sweats loads in them. Like that clammy kind of sweat 🤢🤢 the burger looked so dry.
And the ooooo with the Mac and cheese was cus she likes cheese really but has to say she doesn’t cus she makes it her personality and her quirk! Her she eats it. Doesn’t like cheese but smells it with her snout right in the tray! She needs a wash. And her under eyes are look terrible

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I’ve never heard anyone slap their mouth so loudly and so often when they eat. It’s fing grim. The burger looked awful. The wide eye thing she does when she thinks something tastes nice is so fing annoying. I think everything she does just annoys me. She’s just one annoying f
Why does she sit on the floor to eat, when she has a dining table and chairs?