Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Are u able to post that quote here plz from stephs page🙏 she's got a fkn cheek making out those tracksuits she brought out where her brand when it's actually a collab lol
Ohhh I was thinking about you the other day thought I'd not seen your name @notrolly even though I just always think trolley 🛒😂 I probs just missed you speed reading glad you're Ok 🥰❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Are u able to post that quote here plz from stephs page🙏 she's got a fkn cheek making out those tracksuits she brought out where her brand when it's actually a collab lol
I didn't see the post you're referring to but I did SS this one... made me fing howl... loyal wifey s 👀 b please 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703-033513_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703-033513_Instagram.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 50
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The fake laughing and wheezing at what exactly? Oh I can’t feel anything story of me life, not surprised with that muff 🤣
IMG_4518.jpeg
I was thinking that for someone's job she has do all idea about angles. Ain't nobody wanting to see right up your 747 love Ffs!! And Christ in a cardigan how many chins? 👀🙈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704-161007_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704-161007_Samsung Internet.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240702-035705_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702-035705_Samsung Internet.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 44

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Ohhh I was thinking about you the other day thought I'd not seen your name @notrolly even though I just always think trolley 🛒😂 I probs just missed you speed reading glad you're Ok 🥰❤️
Hey ma darlin how r u. I've not actually commented on this this thread for ages I still read now n again though 😊 haha I'm off my trolley 🤣 hope u are all well over here 💖

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
I didn't see the post you're referring to but I did SS this one... made me fing howl... loyal wifey s 👀 b please 😂
Shes an absolute joke 🤣 wasn't loyal to her first husband when she was sleeping with one of The hospital staff that were looking after him while he was going thru cancer treatment and then slept with his best mate 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This is your final warning Birkey! I'm still on yesterday afternoon! 🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ahahaha sorry I hurt @Olgacatpissyswampypig c'sec wound yesterday too 😅 I can't help it when s-tits is like a stand up comics wet dream 😂 As I said I'm available 5nights a week and I know I'm a lazy bast but I need 2 for doing my roots with lard, getting my weekly shop down my throat in one sitting, and scattering my floors with catpiss soaked crayola trackeez. Busy ✌🏼😘

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
What In the fing name of Becki jones. Absolutely no need to be ordering that much food!

One of those boxes would do me and my son. So why has she ordered like a family of 6?!

Fat fing fishy spunky eyes
Always the same 2 meals for her and now h is having 2 meals too that would feed at least 4 people I think she’s just so greedy it’s one of her amazing traits

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I’ve never heard anyone slap their mouth so loudly and so often when they eat. It’s fing grim. The burger looked awful. The wide eye thing she does when she thinks something tastes nice is so fing annoying. I think everything she does just annoys me. She’s just one annoying f
That’s why she has so many winkles round her eyes cause she always doing the shocked eyeball popping out cause the gmc eye cream doesn’t work so she needs a treatment or 6

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey nasty trolls 👋🏻
I’ve had a few days away cos I’ve had some s going on and Olga was the last thing on my mind. I’ve only just watched the crap videos she’s posted the past few days and she’s still filling me with disgust and second hand embarrassment!
I have missed chatting to you lovely lot so I’m going to make it my aim to check in with you all and re-join the gossip.
There’s been so many pages that need to be caught up on but I’m going to have to skim past them otherwise I’ll be up until god knows what time reading them all 😂
Hope you are all doing good though 😍

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Hey nasty trolls 👋🏻
I’ve had a few days away cos I’ve had some s going on and Olga was the last thing on my mind. I’ve only just watched the crap videos she’s posted the past few days and she’s still filling me with disgust and second hand embarrassment!
I have missed chatting to you lovely lot so I’m going to make it my aim to check in with you all and re-join the gossip.
There’s been so many pages that need to be caught up on but I’m going to have to skim past them otherwise I’ll be up until god knows what time reading them all 😂
Hope you are all doing good though 😍
🎵 Welcome… to the s showwwww 🤡 🎵😂 welcome back & buckle up x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
But can’t afford to get her 1970s artex ceilings skimmed 🤣🤣
Oh god that house is abysmal. She’s a youngish woman and could have a gorgeous sleek and modern home. It’s just so drab and old fashioned. Clutter in every corner and under and on top of all available surfaces. It’s beige and bland with a hint of anaemic pig. Just like her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve never heard anyone slap their mouth so loudly and so often when they eat. It’s fing grim. The burger looked awful. The wide eye thing she does when she thinks something tastes nice is so fing annoying. I think everything she does just annoys me. She’s just one annoying f
I just can’t watch her anymore, once you know she’s all fake and as horrible as we know she is, it’s really hard to watch, every single thing she does is beyond irritating. It’s entertaining here because you can keep up with her antics without ever having to listen to her. She’s really gross these days, I’m so glad she’s looking bloated and unhealthy because it might teach people not to live the way she does. When you’re bland looking or plain ugly it is possible to look nice and well groomed. She does everything wrong and makes herself look worse. The nose is so awful, the double chins, the sun damage and general lacklustre look about her, it’s all down to her lifestyle and food choices. I’m enjoying seeing her decline. Schadenfreude 🤣👍🏼🤣only because she’s so nasty and full of lies. She truly deserves her single life. 😜