Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Remember those days when she brushed her hair and she’s broken the only getting Krispy Kreme liverpool rule a fair few times recently

She is so different there. The way she speaks, her self presentation, she’s gone massively downhill since then. Compared to that she looks like a fing tramp now

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Goooood Morning Vietnam 👋🏼❤️

Well do me in the rear with a Super XL Cucumber! 🥒 with lube gravy that DUD HAS TO be the most horrifying yet. 😳 The sheer fact she had comments saying oooh enough for lunch and she feels not a jot of embarrassment that she ain't the lot!. Honestly I know she can shovel it away but that was something else. Plus the lip smacking, oh god 🤢🤢 I'm Honestly in shock!! And stop fing pretending you don't know what it's called.. what did you fing Googlieee you gluttonous hag 🐷🤢 Don't know about anyone else but I don't spend best part of £50 because I wottedtotryyyy because what if she doesn't like it? First time new place surely you don't go all out. Plus the was more in the 1st bag she skimmed to the side shady fing b.

Roll on today's bollocks I hope her eyes are black, she gets rain on a fresh tan, stands in cat s and then on a plug. Happy Christmas countdown cobweb clunge ✌🏼🥒🤢🐷

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024

Well do me in the rear with a Super XL Cucumber! 🥒 with lube gravy that DUD HAS TO be the most horrifying yet. 😳 The sheer fact she had comments saying oooh enough for lunch and she feels not a jot of embarrassment that she ain't the lot!. Honestly I know she can shovel it away but that was something else. Plus the lip smacking, oh god 🤢🤢 I'm Honestly in shock!! And stop fing pretending you don't know what it's called.. what did you fing Googlieee you gluttonous hip 🐷🤢 Don't know about anyone else but I don't spend best part of £50 because I wottedtotryyyy because what if she doesn't like it? First time new place surely you don't go all out. Plus the was more in the 1st bag she skimmed to the side shady fing b.

Roll on today's bollocks I hope her eyes are black, she gets rain on a fresh tan, stands in cat s and then on a plug. Happy Christmas countdown cobweb clunge ✌🏼🥒🤢🐷
Cobweb clunge wahahahaha

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh sorry quickly... someone please remind her to get their cheap, awful 'bespoke' t-shirts on today I know, I know they'll be in a crumpled heap covered in piss and fur but it's now or never Shamey 👀 and remember that time you were so close to bedding Michael Owen? How he let you get away will be on the never solved mystery list along with where the sock ends up in the washer. Baffled!!! 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

England National Team Yes GIF by UEFA
. I

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Our bubby is doing really well thanks, the staff in the nicu are fantastic, so is everyone who has been looking after us here. I’m doing much better, still feel & look like I have been run over by one of the hubby’s tractors but at least I don’t look half as bad as Oinking Olga. My consultant says I may actually be discharged from hospital early next week so all you lovely trowels keeps your bits crossed for me please, & before any rat bastards ( yes you Dani with the dutty sweaty gunt) from the oinking Olga camp decide that I can’t wait to leave our bubby because I want to be discharged, I won’t actually be leaving him, this hospital has private rooms that parents can pay for so they are near their babies, I just won’t be a patient anymore. 🙄
Oh gosh I completely missed you’re still in hospital lovely Wishing you and bubba well and hope you’re both home soon x

Mar 8, 2024
Our bubby is doing really well thanks, the staff in the nicu are fantastic, so is everyone who has been looking after us here. I’m doing much better, still feel & look like I have been run over by one of the hubby’s tractors but at least I don’t look half as bad as Oinking Olga. My consultant says I may actually be discharged from hospital early next week so all you lovely trowels keeps your bits crossed for me please, & before any rat bastards ( yes you Dani with the dutty sweaty gunt) from the oinking Olga camp decide that I can’t wait to leave our bubby because I want to be discharged, I won’t actually be leaving him, this hospital has private rooms that parents can pay for so they are near their babies, I just won’t be a patient anymore. 🙄
Hope use are home soon. Sending use love. So glad to hear bubs is doing ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She is so different there. The way she speaks, her self presentation, she’s gone massively downhill since then. Compared to that she looks like a fing tramp now
100000% percent. I hate to say but she did come across as a borderline 'alright' person in minimal doses. I never found the shiny little Ray of sunshine until I did 😂 and knew she was a t before I had chance to see any borderline alright bs like this. The Crispy Kreme 'rule' had me in bits 🐷🐷😂😂

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hey nasty trolls 👋🏻
I’ve had a few days away cos I’ve had some s going on and Olga was the last thing on my mind. I’ve only just watched the crap videos she’s posted the past few days and she’s still filling me with disgust and second hand embarrassment!
I have missed chatting to you lovely lot so I’m going to make it my aim to check in with you all and re-join the gossip.
There’s been so many pages that need to be caught up on but I’m going to have to skim past them otherwise I’ll be up until god knows what time reading them all 😂
Hope you are all doing good though 😍
Hope things are better sweetie x

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Shes an absolute joke 🤣 wasn't loyal to her first husband when she was sleeping with one of The hospital staff that were looking after him while he was going thru cancer treatment and then slept with his best mate 🙄
What😱😱😱
I don’t know about her past life at all.
Is that true??
When she was married and her husband was enduring cancer treatment - she had an affair 😳
I’m honestly shocked 🤯
If this is true…. She’s hit an all time low in my opinion and im
Seeing her in a whole different light.

Mar 8, 2024

Well do me in the rear with a Super XL Cucumber! 🥒 with lube gravy that DUD HAS TO be the most horrifying yet. 😳 The sheer fact she had comments saying oooh enough for lunch and she feels not a jot of embarrassment that she ain't the lot!. Honestly I know she can shovel it away but that was something else. Plus the lip smacking, oh god 🤢🤢 I'm Honestly in shock!! And stop fing pretending you don't know what it's called.. what did you fing Googlieee you gluttonous hag 🐷🤢 Don't know about anyone else but I don't spend best part of £50 because I wottedtotryyyy because what if she doesn't like it? First time new place surely you don't go all out. Plus the was more in the 1st bag she skimmed to the side shady fing b.

Morning all,
She really is a greedy 🐷

Surely it was an ad with all the faux gushing and gobbledy gobbing...?!

She has no shame... embarrassing! 🤦‍♀️