Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think I’ll stick to wearing my OG 2006 shirt, you know being a proper fan since the 90s!

Those “bespoke” T-shirts probably been pissed on by the cats - or is Aimee gonna prove us wrong and put it on for the first sip of the day and act all excited she gets to watch the quarter finals and her favourite player Stevie G 😂

She’s a fing full on t so out of touch with reality
Retro shirts are the bomb 😍🥰
Honestly cba with her chatting s about it because it's the latest thing people are talking about. No Aims it's not. I cannot stand people pretending to like stiff and she is the Queen of it. 😫🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s ate it all last night,just in case she forgets to eat today.Greedy fecker 🤢
Winds me up so much when she comes out with that's a lot of food. Yessss yes it is. Funny that Peppa!! 🐷
It's the lot that you found the name, Googleeeeed 😖 Added one of each to your basket and then asked Harper what she wants. There was no more than you ordered, you greedy, pathetic, lard arse, revolting, greasy, hairy, lazy, gluttonous, stinking fing animal.

P.s - You knock me sick! 🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240706-095240_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240706-095240_Samsung Internet.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20240706-005051_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240706-005051_Samsung Internet.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 27

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Retro shirts are the bomb 😍🥰
Honestly cba with her chatting s about it because it's the latest thing people are talking about. No Aims it's not. I cannot stand people pretending to like stiff and she is the Queen of it. 😫🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s older than my youngest. I’ve also got my 96 retro one I wear but it’s too big now I’ve lost weight

Mar 8, 2024
Has to show her coffee machine, finally washed it have you aimee?

And PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop eating on camera - that kind of content is disgustingly disgusting
Them slapping noises and how often she does them are absolutely fing stomach turning. Never mind the slurping! It’s the mouth slapping that’s the fing issue

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Never noticed her doing that pathetic Gash flash pose with the scrunched shoulders before 😫 Wrinklier than your 60 odd Yr old Mother though Aims.

and Crusty Kecks I know you're talking to me asking if you still look like Rudolph. Well no you don't tbh you look a cross between the tin man, Ru Paul and a crack head. So Merry fing Christmas you t ✌🏼😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240706-145312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240706-145312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 52
May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Going out with her dad and me dads wife for another birthday lunch. Gonna be a big lunch - how can she stomach it after last nights monster dinner?

And the state of her, have a shower you skanky t
Jesus 🫣is she going for the bronzed goddess look or what? No,just no looks absolutely se,far too much slap
You could stick her in the top of a lighthouse as the lamp is theirs is broken 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never noticed her doing that pathetic Gash flash pose with the scrunched shoulders before 😫 Wrinklier than your 60 odd Yr old Mother though Aims.

and Crusty Kecks I know you're talking to me asking if you still look like Rudolph. Well no you don't tbh you look a cross between the tin man, Ru Paul and a crack head. So Merry fing Christmas you t ✌🏼😘
The fecking state of it, it looks crusty & crispy & very dirty & flabby, even with the slimming filters jacked up to the max, you can tell how much it stinks just by looking at it. Bet medadswife wants to crawl up her own arse with embarrassment when she has to be seen out with it. No wonder it has resorted to sticking fish jizz in its fugly mush because it certainly ain’t going to get a man to deposit any in it looking like that. 🙄🌵

Last edited: