Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I think I’ll stick to wearing my OG 2006 shirt, you know being a proper fan since the 90s!

Those “bespoke” T-shirts probably been pissed on by the cats - or is Aimee gonna prove us wrong and put it on for the first sip of the day and act all excited she gets to watch the quarter finals and her favourite player Stevie G 😂

She’s a fing full on t so out of touch with reality
You have given me a proper blast from the past there! I still have my OG 2006 shirt somewhere 😂 Had to ask hubby if it was the Euro’s or World Cup that year 😂 it was the World Cup apparently and bloody hell it’s brought some memories back 😂 plenty of ☀️ and far too much 🍻🍺🍷🍹and behaving feral was an understatement 🤘

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Perks of having a teenage son....his England shirts !!
Anyway we got to the final wearing this one so here's hoping it has the same outcome 😁
I'll shall return later tonight ..... hopefully in a good mood!! Those that are watching, enjoy .....come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Nice rack 👌🏼🤭

Mar 8, 2024
She looks a mess, she’s definitely been told to turn the filters down. Her skin is so aged.
Do you think? Been told I mean.
That nose...there's nothing gonna filter that.😳😳😳
She def loves what she sees in the lens. I know that we are all meant to "love ourselves first" ... I just..don't... never like what I see in the mirror or think a lot of myself. Not jealous...just low confidence I guess and can't relate at all.
My daughter is very pretty lady 😍 (not just me who sees or says it) Still doesn't like herself in the mirror or likes pictures taken and never poses and pouts...

I think a line is crossed when u are completely obsessed with yourself and eye fing what u see back at you. I will acknowledge when I see beautiful or pretty people...unfortunately she is the other end of the spectrum and quite frankly deluded.
Ugliness unfortunately grows...inside and out. 🤢🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Can someone cut a long story short and tell me wtf is goin on with beefy seei f a lot of tiktoks on my fyp but not a clue why ????
Sarah HAHM her mum was abusive to her, Steph been in contact with her. Staff came on with receipts that she wasn’t involved but it shown she was involved and deleted her part of the conversation. She’s now deleted her “receipts” video, cus it shown her up to be a liar and people were questioning her as to why she didn’t block Sarah’s mum. She said they were not following each other but they were.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m nearly 4 years older than her.. and my skin isn’t anywhere near as bad as her. But then I don’t cake on make up, sunbed or use copious amounts of unneeded skincare or eat or drink like she does.

She looks a good 4-5 years older than me and if I didn’t know her age I’d be putting her at 44-45
Crazy isn't it! I'm 48 and my daughter is 24 and sometimes people think we are sisters...honestly... they say I don't look old enough to have her lol.

I grew up using a flannel and still do! (Don't come for me haha)

Probably lash extensions help make me look younger and I try not to dress like a tramp... like some..
Having a brutally honest daughter keeps me in check. however...she does say that my skin is awful in her opinion 🤷‍♀️😭🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my gosh. I wondered same about the floor. Is that really the reason? That's absolutely wild 😂😂😂 What a sad little life Jane.
You don't hear a single peep from H in the background either, unless gobby granny is serving up more red chicken and Little Miss Woddle fumes cz she wanted more 🐷. Makes me wonder if H's been told. Ssshh monkey Mummy's working 😂 it's such a sad state of affairs. When I was younger teatime used to be the time we'd chat about the day etc. Don't get me wrong we weren't the Waltons ha. Just think it's odd and sad you don't hear a peep whilst Mummy's chowing down
We were made to sit at the table and weren't allowed to speak. Or leave the table before we had finished everything on our plate. Or allowed anything to drink with our meal. Not allowed food in between meals either. Not allowed friends over for tea!
Horrible childhood tbh 😪 Brought my kids up very differently!