Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Perks of having a teenage son....his England shirts !!
Anyway we got to the final wearing this one so here's hoping it has the same outcome 😁
I'll shall return later tonight ..... hopefully in a good mood!! Those that are watching, enjoy .....come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
You look lovely 😍 you've shook me a bit though...I had you with short hair 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Crazy isn't it! I'm 48 and my daughter is 24 and sometimes people think we are sisters...honestly... they say I don't look old enough to have her lol.

I grew up using a flannel and still do! (Don't come for me haha)

Probably lash extensions help make me look younger and I try not to dress like a tramp... like some..
Having a brutally honest daughter keeps me in check. however...she does say that my skin is awful in her opinion 🤷‍♀️😭🤣
My 12yr old is exactly the same.. far too honest sometimes yet I still find myself asking her how I look before I go out 😂😂 I just set myself up to be absolutely rinsed 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You have given me a proper blast from the past there! I still have my OG 2006 shirt somewhere 😂 Had to ask hubby if it was the Euro’s or World Cup that year 😂 it was the World Cup apparently and bloody hell it’s brought some memories back 😂 plenty of ☀️ and far too much 🍻🍺🍷🍹and behaving feral was an understatement 🤘
Pahahahaha football turns me into a wild animal at the best of times never mind the world cup in a rare decent summer. Although I can't lie and say "it's coming home" Soz I'm a die hard united hooligan I'm used to men disappointing me 😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Perks of having a teenage son....his England shirts !!
Anyway we got to the final wearing this one so here's hoping it has the same outcome 😁
I'll shall return later tonight ..... hopefully in a good mood!! Those that are watching, enjoy .....come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
You never said you were Stiffler's Mommmm?!? 🥵 Giiiirrrlllll 🤣😍

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Looking forward to the footage of Aimless and Harold celebrating England’s win tonight wearing their special T-shirts 😂

I’m Scottish but pleased for you all x
❤️❤️❤️ I feel like that hurt to type and if not you're a bigger woman than me 🤣😅 I wouldn't worry though it's not coming home with any of us unless someone secretly lives in Spain. 🤣

I'm sorry!!! I'm not breaking my heart over these men again 🤣 it makes me think of that.. "girrrlll don't do it, it's not worth it. I'm not gon' do it I was just thinking about it.. Alexa play Vindaloo.. I did it 😳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Wow what a night! My heart rate with those penalties 😳😳 (all our football fans will know why with England's record at them ! )
But this england have not only got good at them, but apparently don't even look at the ball anymore😳🤣🤣🤣

Anyway came on after the other game but got side tracked by vavs page 😳 it's been all go on there !! We need to find Aimee that boyfriend otherwise she's going to lose us trolls to vav 🤣🤣
Nice to see she got into those tacky England T-shirts 🙄... hopefully that jai will stop sending her stuff now (although it's all se anyway)
Not much to say really apart from H has another shopping trip to look forward to tomorrow 😕she's a lucky girl !! What could A possibly need for that event !! Take you kid swimming, for a walk or the cinema maybe... anything but a trip around the shops yet again!!
Such a selfish witch 🧹

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Mar 8, 2024
❤️❤️❤️ I feel like that hurt to type and if not you're a bigger woman than me 🤣😅 I wouldn't worry though it's not coming home with any of us unless someone secretly lives in Spain. 🤣

I'm sorry!!! I'm not breaking my heart over these men again 🤣 it makes me think of that.. "girrrlll don't do it, it's not worth it. I'm not gon' do it I was just thinking about it.. Alexa play Vindaloo.. I did it 😳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 For real!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Wow what a night! My heart rate with those penalties 😳😳 (all our football fans will know why with England's record at them ! )
But this england have not only got good at them, but apparently don't even look at the ball anymore😳🤣🤣🤣

Anyway came on after the other game but got side tracked by vavs page 😳 it's been all go on there !! We need to find Aimee that boyfriend otherwise she's going to lose us trolls to vav 🤣🤣
Nice to see she got into those tacky England T-shirts 🙄... hopefully that jai will stop sending her stuff now (although it's all se anyway)
Not much to say really apart from H has another shopping trip to look forward to tomorrow 😕she's a lucky girl !! What could A possibly need for that event !! Take you kid swimming, for a walk or the cinema maybe... anything but a trip around the shops yet again!!
Such a selfish witch 🧹

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Has she not posted today since the GRWM? I've not seen anything 😐

Mar 8, 2024
My 12yr old is exactly the same.. far too honest sometimes yet I still find myself asking her how I look before I go out 😂😂 I just set myself up to be absolutely rinsed 🤣
Haha def! Be careful what you wish for/ask for! 🤣
If we are out shopping...and I say...what about this... she either walks off..says for u or for me? Or no fing way...that's rank!
I know her style tho and pull out a few bits she hasn't seen on the rails and she agrees! Kids eh!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Pahahahaha football turns me into a wild animal at the best of times never mind the world cup in a rare decent summer. Although I can't lie and say "it's coming home" Soz I'm a die hard united hooligan I'm used to men disappointing me 😂😂

😂😂😂 I said to my hubby that as soon as the ‘it’s coming home’ hype starts, is when the disappointment begins 😂 They were lucky with the penalties tonight, but I feel that it’s given a false sense of security for the next match.
Get ya footy shirt on Aimee and get ya self down your local boozer 🍻there will be plenty of fellas down there up for a shag after a few pints