Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
😂😂😂 I said to my hubby that as soon as the ‘it’s coming home’ hype starts, is when the disappointment begins 😂 They were lucky with the penalties tonight, but I feel that it’s given a false sense of security for the next match.
Get ya footy shirt on Aimee and get ya self down your local boozer 🍻there will be plenty of fellas down there up for a shag after a few pints

Agree!! I refuse to listen to that song anymore!! It was great in 96 and 98 but too over used now....I'm more of a "you've got to hold and give but do it at the right time" type of girl 🤣🤣 iykyk 😁🤣

Yeah our Aims missed a trick there not being out with all those lads, high on football fumes she could of got lucky 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 It is but funny enough it's normally much more curlier than this which is why I can't have it too short. Often get asked if I am mixed race or Spanish/Brazilian ☺️
So @allaboardthebirkeybike is Spain win I am defo Spanish 😉🤣
Mine is but I straighten it. Used to be a lot curlier!
You are not gonna believe this! The polish cleaner asked me where I was from the other day... I said England...she was like...Nooooo...Not spanish? Honest to god...how weird!
My hair was tied up too...either in a pony or in a clip. How funny..🤣

You lost me with the Birkey and Spain bit?? Nope... I've got you.. the is eas meant to be if lol. Ithought u maybe meant she is Spanish but u are on about the football aren't you! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Mine is but I straighten it. Used to be a lot curlier!
You are not gonna believe this! The polish cleaner asked me where I was from the other day... I said England...she was like...Nooooo...Not spanish? Honest to god...how weird!
My hair was tied up too...either in a pony or in a clip. How funny..🤣

You lost me with the Birkey and Spain bit?? Nope... I've got you.. the is eas meant to be if lol. Ithought u maybe meant she is Spanish but u are on about the football aren't you! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣 No way!! We need dna testing you and I! 🤣🤣🤣 I went through a phase of straightening mine but it never really suited me, took too long and my mates were always moaning they couldn't pick me out of a crowd with straight hair 🤣🤣

Yes lol spot on with the football Spanish thing 😉