Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening all 💞 I've had a hectic day. Picking my scalp, scoffing doughnuts and relentlessly swiping for D3. Just catching up. Can someone help get this to those concerned:

Dear School head & educational bodies.
If you wouldn't mind just breaking up. See I tried to trap my husband and it failed miserably and unfortunately left with a teenage 9yr old. I have no parental control of my teen. She wants to fester, make a mess for me to clean and is growing at a rapid rate. She's over 4ft already dyaknowarrameen. I interact as little as possible but she rules my home. But it's a very lovely home. If you cross a sorting office and cattery 😷 She's so inconvenient to me though. I cba getting off my sweaty lard arse, changing out of my flea ridden dressing gown and am expecting a ban from the DVLA so will have no transport. She eats SO much but tells me that school don't offer cucumber and gravy so I "make" pathetic lunch but cba knowing full well I'll need it. I will run for Kylie and Ltd edt doughnuts though 🐷 So yeah this single Mamma needs a rest day where I can just stick her on her ipad and wallow talking to my phone. I've tried a few Dad's along the way but somehow can't make them stick. Not sure it's the chlamydia, the cest pit or just my vile personality. Going to have another attempt so I'm going to revamp my crayola collection and Disney jarmeez then who can say no 😍👅 Thanks in advance for your cooperation and support. I know most of you follow me so fully understand 😌

Mar 8, 2024
Evening all 💞 I've had a hectic day. Picking my scalp, scoffing doughnuts and relentlessly swiping for D3. Just catching up. Can someone help get this to those concerned:

Dear School head & educational bodies.
If you wouldn't mind just breaking up. See I tried to trap my husband and it failed miserably and unfortunately left with a teenage 9yr old. I have no parental control of my teen. She wants to fester, make a mess for me to clean and is growing at a rapid rate. She's over 4ft already dyaknowarrameen. I interact as little as possible but she rules my home. But it's a very lovely home. If you cross a sorting office and cattery 😷 She's so inconvenient to me though. I cba getting off my sweaty lard arse, changing out of my flea ridden dressing gown and am expecting a ban from the DVLA so will have no transport. She eats SO much but tells me that school don't offer cucumber and gravy so I "make" pathetic lunch but cba knowing full well I'll need it. I will run for Kylie and Ltd edt doughnuts though 🐷 So yeah this single Mamma needs a rest day where I can just stick her on her ipad and wallow talking to my phone. I've tried a few Dad's along the way but somehow can't make them stick. Not sure it's the chlamydia, the cest pit or just my vile personality. Going to have another attempt so I'm going to revamp my crayola collection and Disney jarmeez then who can say no 😍👅 Thanks in advance for your cooperation and support. I know most of you follow me so fully understand 😌

🤣🤣🤣

Here it is...filter turned up again 😕

Attachments

• 7cd0fe0e23d82d4422b9c3a41f8bd21d.mp4
    27.8 MB
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s wild that they’ve sent her products when she cooks herself on a sunbed to resemble a glazed Christmas ham!
Also Aimless can only use Piz Buin sun lotions as she has repeatedly told us in previous hauls because of her sensitive skin 🙄
Noooo!!! 🐷🐷😭😭 @And then… are you a MAFS fan by any chance? Christmas ham killed me 🤣🤣

Ahhhh the old sensitive skin gag. Same when she "can't shave" Well not until advertising the "extortionate beauty" shave foam. Then fast forward "can't wax" then advertised wax strips! She's a terrible liar because she forgets the BS she spouts unless it's making her a quick quid 🤔😖😅

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Noooo!!! 🐷🐷😭😭 @And then… are you a MAFS fan by any chance? Christmas ham killed me 🤣🤣

Ahhhh the old sensitive skin gag. Same when she "can't shave" Well not until advertising the "extortionate beauty" shave foam. Then fast forward "can't wax" then advertised wax strips! She's a terrible liar because she forgets the BS she spouts unless it's making her a quick quid 🤔😖😅
YES!!! Love a bit of Mafs, especially the Aussie one. Lauren was spot on with her comments about the absolute piece of crap that was Jack 😂
I can’t wait for her review of the Hawaiian Tropic sun lotions - to see what bs she will spout - when she has stated on many occasions that she can only use Piz Buin products because of her skin! It’s amazing how many things suddenly become the best thing since sliced bread because there’s money to be had through lying!

Is there anyone on this app that actually does completely honest reviews?

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She can’t wait for the holidays because she doesn’t need to parent H so She can stay up late drinking kylie, have long lies. I have a feeling H doesn’t have a bedtime so she will also be up late and sleeping late!

H will entertain herself with cat piss making out she doesn’t want to leave the house! Or even worse, if she gets a driving ban- it will all be our fault they can’t enjoy the holidays . going out and about and having day trips…not forgetting going to the ocean😂

Saw vav is taking a few days away from social media cos the trolls, I wait for cat piss to invent some drama to do the same!

I really hope Charlie meets a lovely man and does well on this app😂😂🙌

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Could all trolls assemble… and take a minute to sit in silence and watch this mornings GRWM, and just appreciate what a stressful day Aimee has in store please… nails done, pick up a few bits, and film an add… my heart fing bleeds! I’m working 8-5 today, helping women (mostly) get financial help, to feed their children… and make sure they’re warm and watered. fing fat arsehole.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq5qb2vog65t2e2bmugg.mp4

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Could all trolls assemble… and take a minute to sit in silence and watch this mornings GRWM, and just appreciate what a stressful day Aimee has in store please… nails done, pick up a few bits, and film an add… my heart fing bleeds! I’m working 8-5 today, helping women (mostly) get financial help, to feed their children… and make sure they’re warm and watered. fing fat arsehole.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq5qb2vog65t2e2bmugg.mp4
I’ve been up since 6, I’ve done all the housework, 3 loads of washing, 90min in the gym, shopping done & now I’m back home to sort out some paperwork, prep tonight’s dinner and tackle the ironing & by time I’ve done all that the son will be home to a home cooked meal & I’m thinking might suggest to him for a walk or an hour in the gym as we have a free evening.

She’s not busy and she’s trying to justify it. She wouldn’t cope in reality with an actual busy life

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I’ve been up since 6, I’ve done all the housework, 3 loads of washing, 90min in the gym, shopping done & now I’m back home to sort out some paperwork, prep tonight’s dinner and tackle the ironing & by time I’ve done all that the son will be home to a home cooked meal & I’m thinking might suggest to him for a walk or an hour in the gym as we have a free evening.

She’s not busy and she’s trying to justify it. She wouldn’t cope in reality with an actual busy life
It’s the whole ‘ editing the videos and writing scripts’ that does it for me. No doubt the deadline is today- and she’s fed around all weekend going on endless shopping trips, feeding her face .. leaving things until the last minute as usual, and expecting her huns to praise her for working hard 😂. She’s so far out of touch with reality it’s just craziness.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I tell you no lies girls that was sore as do.

Anyway. Aimless shut your disgusting mouth and stop chatting s about your child being a near teen. She's fing 9 you thick mare. Another just over 3 years. And stop being a lazy s and get out that fing s hole house!
Oh wow!! Love it @lexilou 😍 Hardcore that though. I have quite a few but could never 🥵 my knee cap was by far the worst and keep meaning to book the other but bottling it 🙈😭🤣

Probably mentioned I'm just catching up but agree about getting out the grinchs lair. Killed me when "they wanted some fresh air" so got in the car and got the fresh air between the carpark and Tesco.. ffs! And again making her 9yo teenager look/sound like a little madam 😳😳

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It’s the whole ‘ editing the videos and writing scripts’ that does it for me. No doubt the deadline is today- and she’s fed around all weekend going on endless shopping trips, feeding her face .. leaving things until the last minute as usual, and expecting her huns to praise her for working hard 😂. She’s so far out of touch with reality it’s just craziness.
That’s it don’t leave it to the last minute. And if she had that much work on why is she going to have her nails done cos that’s an hour at least gone.

The script writing made me laugh cos it’s not just the ads she does it for. I mean how hard is to say, this product is amazing, I’ve been using it for weeks/months. It’s hydrating and contains these ingredients. It’s currently on sale at this price.

⬆️
There you go Aimee I wrote your script in 60 seconds

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I'll say it again, she must get a wage from GTW she doesn't earn enough to spend the way she does

2 nights in London for a single event

She just spends so stupidly like money doesn't matter because daddy will pay for it

Not jealous BTW, I'm very happy working hard to get things in life and not stupid things

PS a busy day for Aimless is like a day off for most people