Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Why’s her favourite line “get a job”
Oh sorry forgot it takes a special skill set to set up a recording camera and laugh like mutely into your phone and turn the filter on.

There is a LIST of things you can GET though Aimee ready?

- get a wash
- get cleaning your house
- get a better handle on your child she walks all over you!
- get a life seeing as you deem living your best life being at home drinking boozies and sitting in your sweat soaked puffy nipple jarmies
- get fresh air, that doesn’t involve just moving from one indoor location to another indoor location.
- get a grip 😂
- get some better makeup skills you resemble a clown.

And my FAVOURITE one
GET A DNA TEST CAUSE GTW ISNT YOUR DADDY 🤣

And what in the SpongeBob square pants are those?! 😂 IMG_4546.jpeg

What tha actual do are they 😳😳 Vile, cheap and tacky…..that’s probably why she’s got them though, they suit her ‘look’ and personality down to the ground 🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Oh sorry forgot it takes a special skill set to set up a recording camera and laugh like mutely into your phone and turn the filter on.

- get a wash
- get a life seeing as you deem living your best life being at home drinking boozies and sitting in your sweat soaked puffy nipple jarmies
- get fresh air, that doesn’t involve just moving from one indoor location to another indoor location.
- get a grip 😂

And my FAVOURITE one

GTW might be someone’s Daddy, but he’s definitely not hers! She’s the image of her real Daddy, wonder if she visits him at HMP 🤣🤣 Wendy wide legs obviously liked sharing her favours around. GTW must be so bloody naive and gullible though, surely he must know he’s been conned out of £££££££ the last 40 years.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Could all trolls assemble… and take a minute to sit in silence and watch this mornings GRWM, and just appreciate what a stressful day Aimee has in store please… nails done, pick up a few bits, and film an add… my heart fing bleeds! I’m working 8-5 today, helping women (mostly) get financial help, to feed their children… and make sure they’re warm and watered. fing fat arsehole.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq5qb2vog65t2e2bmugg.mp4
Oh my. I'm about to light a candle for this gimp can tell she's really struggling with what I'd call a quiet Monday. I want her to know she's in my prayers. Poor love. Sending love Shamey 🎻💪🏼🙏🏼🥺

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’ve been up since 6, I’ve done all the housework, 3 loads of washing, 90min in the gym, shopping done & now I’m back home to sort out some paperwork, prep tonight’s dinner and tackle the ironing & by time I’ve done all that the son will be home to a home cooked meal & I’m thinking might suggest to him for a walk or an hour in the gym as we have a free evening.

She’s not busy and she’s trying to justify it. She wouldn’t cope in reality with an actual busy life
You know what @Aimee5bellies it's about time you got off your arse tbh. Can't believe the lazy day you've had. Life of bloody Riley. I noticed you didn't mention food though.. please don't forget to eat will you 👀🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Seen this and thought of cat piss !!! If you know you know 😂 😂 😉 😂 😉
Honestly not many girls can pull off a baseball cap. I don't know why but they just give me the ick so bad. Never mind when she has her rancid, knotted bush all just dangling and flapping 🤢 and don't even get me started on the ears 👀🙈

Attachments

• pob2_2000_c.jpg
    pob2_2000_c.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 9
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Of course she wants to stay , she would do anything to get away from her daughter! She's a lazy fat bastard ! Any excuse to lounge around in a fancy hotel and escape parental duties (not that she parents her one and only daughter) now the question is , if big D was on the scene and he had to stay at home while she had events , I don't think she'd stay the two nights she's be dashing back quick as lightning full speed back for his cock to pound her smelly fanny the desperate hag ! She only cares for herself, a dick , wine , and food . Also her nose seems to be getting even bigger 🤮
Please for the love of God don't mention Ds 🍆 pounding her again. Was about to have my tea. I'll starve 🤢😷😭🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
You know what @Aimee5bellies it's about time you got off your arse tbh. Can't believe the lazy day you've had. Life of bloody Riley. I noticed you didn't mention food though.. please don't forget to eat will you 👀🤣
I know I mean I haven’t stopped since 6am. Just sat my fat ass down to have dinner (chicken burritos-homemade) going for a walk soon get those steps in whilst the weathers nice

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What even is that spray? Whatever it is it ain’t working? She uses gallons? Is it instead of getting a shower or something?
That's EXACTLY what it is! The other week was a eyes in the back of her head morning. So she sprayed 1/2 a bottle and wafted her vile nails saying Yesss - wake me up! No - GET A WASH 🤢 Scrubber.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

- get a wash
- get a grip 😂

And my FAVOURITE one

At this point Aimees nail technician is my favourite person on earth because Christ in a cardigan she never disappoints!!! 😳🤣😳😭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I would never purposely embarrass any of my kids out in public or in front of their mates. I might do the odd skibidy toilet if they’re in a bad mood and are trying to get a reaction from me. But I’d never embarrass on purpose.
I mean I'm not a Mother but still know that most Mum's wouldn't. But she ain't most Mum's. Bad enough with the age 5/6 bubbles like "Oh will she hate me?" Why even consider buying them? And I don't doubt that she did get them. But the bumwipes BS was another level. It wasn't funny or embarrassing.. well not to H anyway! 🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Get back to reality because you’re that far from it you think it’s 1999 and you’re a 14 year old girl who’s giddy over everything, has s make up skills, s hair and no fashion sense
- Get a bra for the love of God get a fing bra.
- Get on your knees and pick up your morals from the gutter. Just to the left of your dignity.
- Get a time machine. Get back to 85 and tell your Mum to Hawk tauh you out of here 🤜🏻💦