Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well I’ve got lots of pages to catch up on 😂 been away for a fabulous holiday with my 10yr old by myself! Can I get a medal 😂 we’ve had the best time swimming, walking chilling on the beach now to catch up hope your all well ☺️
Just emailed Carol Voderman put you down for a Pride of Britain. She'll be in touch 🏆😍

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Why’s her favourite line “get a job”
Oh sorry forgot it takes a special skill set to set up a recording camera and laugh like mutely into your phone and turn the filter on.

There is a LIST of things you can GET though Aimee ready?

- get a wash
- get cleaning your house
- get a better handle on your child she walks all over you!
- get a life seeing as you deem living your best life being at home drinking boozies and sitting in your sweat soaked puffy nipple jarmies
- get fresh air, that doesn’t involve just moving from one indoor location to another indoor location.
- get a grip 😂
- get some better makeup skills you resemble a clown.

And my FAVOURITE one
GET A DNA TEST CAUSE GTW ISNT YOUR DADDY 🤣

And what in the SpongeBob square pants are those?! 😂 IMG_4546.jpeg
The thumb ones look like they're infected with some weird scaley disease

Mar 9, 2024
What is going on with her boobs? It’s all pointy nipple and no actual boob😱😱look like chapel hat pegs! Everything about her is just odd! I think she’s trolling us and she’s superglued something on her nipples to see if we bite! She’s gonna blind H or one of the cats if she turns round fast! It’s not attractive olga! If they are real you need to get an order in to Amazon for corn plasters or something! Dear lord!