Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Nips like wotsits I don’t think my eyes will ever recover 😂😂
Sick Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Anyone else noticed how bad her engagement is lately. Even the Huns are getting bored 🥱😴🤣🤣
That's probably why she has left that luke Shaw's comments up! She needs the engagement and he needs to get back to training with England, we have a little semi final thing going on lukey!! 🤣
I think when you compare the amount of followers she has to the interaction of her content it speaks volumes

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m guessing we’re gonna get omg my anxiety is off the scale. The rains horrendous and the last time I drove in the rain like this I had that car clip me on the motorway (remember the one where no damage was caused but they would have been doing 70?) or we’ll get I’m never driving to London, almost had another accident, had to stop 4 times it took so long to get there bla bla. Its defo gonna be some kind of anxiety drama day

Mar 8, 2024
I’m guessing we’re gonna get omg my anxiety is off the scale. The rains horrendous and the last time I drove in the rain like this I had that car clip me on the motorway (remember the one where no damage was caused but they would have been doing 70?) or we’ll get I’m never driving to London, almost had another accident, had to stop 4 times it took so long to get there bla bla. Its defo gonna be some kind of anxiety drama day
“I wasn’t going to today, but me mum has spoken and said Aimee you can do this, pull up your tits and get in your car and go, so I’m going”
She will stop for a Costa a Burger King and then 2 more times cus she’s almost s her kaia tracky bottoms as her anxiety is so bad

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
“I wasn’t going to today, but me mum has spoken and said Aimee you can do this, pull up your tits and get in your car and go, so I’m going”
She will stop for a Costa a Burger King and then 2 more times cus she’s almost s her kaia tracky bottoms as her anxiety is so bad
And she’s had a whole bunch of narnies and those didn’t work

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I’ve just literally watched her video and you predicted everything she said 😂😂😂😂 ooh but not the period one. Like we all wanted to know that she’s started her period 🤢 shut the do up and get on with it!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’ve just literally watched her video and you predicted everything she said 😂😂😂😂 ooh but not the period one. Like we all wanted to know that she’s started her period 🤢 shut the do up and get on with it!
Just call me mystic Meg… oh no wait she’s just predictable peg!! And she said it’s not torrential well if she’s driving through the midlands it’s pretty horrific at the moment..

Period content is just to make her “relatable”