Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
What a load of utter crap - she expects us to actually believe that her mummy and daddy left her in that state month after month - purleeeez! She can’t be without Wendy n her wet flannels n lollipops at 40 so really???? As an 11 year old??? And her daddy would have been suing them for keeping his princess there! She is a massive Fanny!

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
I just want to let you know that you're a fing warrior. I'm sorry for all you've been through and you should be very proud of yourself ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you ☺️ very sad tough times but my mum and dad were my favourite people and my best friends and for them I decided to fight and get on with it because that’s what they would want for me 🥰 I’m in such a happy place now my son is thriving my friends help when they can but they live in the real world with families and work you know what normal people do 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly give me strength. She seems to pass out an awful lot. Wanted to be sent home from work and wasn’t allowed 😂so she “passed out” then she was allowed home 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Everything she does is for sympathy and attention. Doesn’t she get enough anyway? I know how bad periods can be, the pain and overwhelming lethargy with headaches were awful, but of course no one has them as bad as her. She’s very mentally challenged with a low IQ so it’s what we would expect from her isn’t it 🤯

May 22, 2024
button moon
Problem is yes lots of women struggle and have completely de habilitating periods but those women still show up every month, they persevere on. My mum had endo, she couldn’t have her own babies so adopted me and my siblings and every month I saw what terrible pain she was in, but I never once saw her lay on the sofa or call in sick for work because of it. These women are soldiers and should be treated as such, A on the other hand will use any excuse to be lazy. I’m not saying she doesn’t suffer she may well, but she’s been caught out lying so many times it’s just hard to fathom any form of sympathy for her when you can’t 100% believe she’s speaking the truth

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
No Aimee being sent to a sickbay isn’t traumatic but watching my dad pass away after 4 weeks on life support and 6 yrs later watching my mum pass away after fighting cancer 3 times both of a young age that’s traumatic!! Get a grip! Also looking after my disabled child with no help at all I do “just get on with it” so stick your clap back up your arse I wouldnt want to come on your page with an opinion because we all know what others peoples opinions mean to you ….. deleted and blocked! Grow up you silly little girl
❤️🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Nervous GIF by Food Club FOX

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
She is actually infuriating! I had a miscarriage in may last year. No idea I was pregnant, I was under a lot of stress for a while and my partner had left to go abroad for work for 6 months, leaving me at home with our 10yr old. However, I had no choice but to get on with life. Anyway, not to dwell on that as it could be triggering for some people, my periods since have been absolutely crippling, not sure why because they weren’t beforehand, but I still get on with it, make sure my daughter is looked after, house is clean.. still work a full time job! She’s a fing lazy t that’s all she is, sits on her lard arse scoffing her face all day with se. Drags that kid up. Everyone is different, pain thresholds etc but it’s just constant drama with her she’s a joke of a ‘woman’. I actually got myself blocked on my OG account for telling her everything was a drama 🤣 truth hurts eh.
Sending love and hugs 🥰