Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone else notice that when she’s doing anything for mr burns she stops and looks terrified in case she gets it wrong? Even cutting up her sandwich? I know she has massively lied about previous blokes and DV but if I saw someone I knew behaving like this I’d be keeping an eye out because it ain’t normal! We have all heard how Bratish and spoilt H is but olga actually acts scared of her - is it just me?
She just doesn’t know what to do if and when H is a brat! She never mothered her properly and is avoiding it at all costs! Just like her mum does with her !

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
No, Aimee !!! Your daughter didn’t go to a friend after school and had dinner there! You absolute liar !!! 🤥 you just weren’t arsed to make a proper dinner as usual and didn’t want another ‘negative’ comments so you came up with yet another fing lie!!!! SAD EXCUSE OF A MOTHER, WOMAN AND HUMAN BEING IN GENERAL! Just do off
Jaschin probably felt sorry for harper cos she’s moaned so much and decided to give the kid at least one decent home cooked meal this month!

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Anyone else notice that when she’s doing anything for mr burns she stops and looks terrified in case she gets it wrong? Even cutting up her sandwich? I know she has massively lied about previous blokes and DV but if I saw someone I knew behaving like this I’d be keeping an eye out because it ain’t normal! We have all heard how Bratish and spoilt H is but olga actually acts scared of her - is it just me?
I thought that was weird about the sandwich 😂just cut it you stupid bloody poor excuse of a mother 🤣🤣

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
It's the biggest Croc of s ever because as an Endo sufferer a female Dr is the worst thing you can do 🤣 If any other Endo warriors can back me up? There is no one who understands Endo less than a woman who doesn't have Endo and discusses "heavy periods" 😳🤣 ... Dr or not!! Facts!! 🤣🤣
1000% it's always the female who has a small bleed for 4 days and doesn't get it x