Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's laughable she has used examples from here and T about endo to make her own BS narrative. If you were genuinely poorly and fainting, school would absolutely call your parents...... unless acting, drama, and a general OTT response to the smallest of ailments was something you did on a regular basis Aimee 🤔 sounds like school and work got the measure of you pretty quickly you dramatic faker skiver! It might take some longer than others but we all eventually work out you are a narcissistic fraud that makes up illness to garner sympathy. There was clearly something lacking in your childhood, did being 'poorly' bring you the attention you craved? GTW was busy building his empire so you could fleece him in the future. Gash flash was out seeking 🍆 (apple didn't fall far from the tree there!). Maybe drama and fictional illnesses were the only time you got attention from your busy parents 🤔
Grow up, set an example to your child and stop being a sad pathetic loser! If you can't do it for yourself, do it for H. You are an embarrassment to your whole family but especially your child! Not too late to make a change doser
This comment 👌🏼 💯
The way the office staff would have been like oh here she comes again 🙄 I would guess that GTW may have even had a word and said listen please only ring in actual emergencies. Comments on her posts, here and TL will all be putting endo into her head. Never mind the fact it takes an average of 7yrs and is notoriously one of the hardest things to diagnose.. no forget all that. The gynae consultant follows her, she'll have a diagnosis of the most severe endo they've ever seen quicker than you can say stick a tampon in and shut the do up 😳😫

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well my bloke is doing a conga in the street - our roof nearly went off! And he’s promised all the lads Friday off if we won to get ready for Sunday - he’s a mad man!
Noooo I bloody love this 🤩😍 Lads lads lads 🤣 I've been at the AO arena (prev M.E.N) tonight as it's an official fanzone what a fing buzz, the place was packed! Honestly pissed through with sweat and what I hope is just booze and water 🥺🤣 The feckin traffic though. Maaaannn I live about a 20m drive if that and I should have walked 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🦁🦁

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry to add.... I still don't think It's **** ****. I know. I know. I'm sorry 🤣 But as an actual fan I can't see it. I hope I'm wrong truly. But let's be real.. they're are through to the final by the skin of their teeth and have avoided the big boys. Spain have won 6/6 with 14 goals. In comparison to England winning 3/6 (+1 on pens) with 7 goals!
Like I said I hope I'm wrong and it doesn't end in Saka's tears like last time 🤞🏻❤️🤣 and if i am wrong best believe I'll be 'on my period' Monday and my boss can get to do. Hammy Sammys and cocktail cans all round 🥳🥳🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
This comment 👌🏼 💯
The way the office staff would have been like oh here she comes again 🙄 I would guess that GTW may have even had a word and said listen please only ring in actual emergencies. Comments on her posts, here and TL will all be putting endo into her head. Never mind the fact it takes an average of 7yrs and is notoriously one of the hardest things to diagnose.. no forget all that. The gynae consultant follows her, she'll have a diagnosis of the most severe endo they've ever seen quicker than you can say stick a tampon in and shut the do up 😳😫
I highly doubt it’s endo, it most likely peri menopause. Which means she’s gonna google peri menopause & start exaggerating the symptoms.

She’s likely to have an awful peri menopause because of her diet & lack of exercise but she’ll be spending the next 5-10 years acting like she’s at deaths door instead of trying things to lessen/help symptoms like the most of us do

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There is ALWAYS something with her. Every single aspect of her life she dramatises with lying, moaning or attention seeking. One thing after another. She is like a dementor from the HP books sucking the happiness and joy out of everything. Imagine having her in your life, you’d be mentally and emotionally drained. No wonder she’s single with barely any noteworthy relationship in her life.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Exercise would help her period pain. It would help everything, she’s just so lazy and full of fried processed food
I used to hate exercise but now I miss a day in the gym and I hate it. I’m having a rest day today as I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather last couple of days & because the weather is horrendous here, I’ll do a workout and weights session at home instead. The only parts of body she exercises is her mouth and her hands to delete and block in 0.2 seconds and to shovel in food even quicker

Mar 9, 2024
Noooo I bloody love this 🤩😍 Lads lads lads 🤣 I've been at the AO arena (prev M.E.N) tonight as it's an official fanzone what a fing buzz, the place was packed! Honestly pissed through with sweat and what I hope is just booze and water 🥺🤣 The feckin traffic though. Maaaannn I live about a 20m drive if that and I should have walked 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🦁🦁
My bloke was gutted - he should have been in Germany - was there for the last game but had to come back for a big work meeting! Ended up with 43 here last night - it was bonkers - gunna be a mad weekend here - hoping it was sweat n beer🤣🤣 - the actual state of my house n garden today! X

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry to add.... I still don't think It's **** ****. I know. I know. I'm sorry 🤣 But as an actual fan I can't see it. I hope I'm wrong truly. But let's be real.. they're are through to the final by the skin of their teeth and have avoided the big boys. Spain have won 6/6 with 14 goals. In comparison to England winning 3/6 (+1 on pens) with 7 goals!
Like I said I hope I'm wrong and it doesn't end in Saka's tears like last time 🤞🏻❤️🤣 and if i am wrong best believe I'll be 'on my period' Monday and my boss can get to do. Hammy Sammys and cocktail cans all round 🥳🥳🤣🤣
Ooh I’m a pussy and darent have said this out loud - I’d be getting a divorce tomorrow - but gotta agree with you here. My heart hurts for the boys when it ain’t going our way. The racism that our lads are subjected to is the worse thing about the game - needs something radical done to stamp it out. Saka needs protecting cos he always gets the brunt n god help us if we go out on a pen again! I’m just hoping Gareth has been following a master plan and he’s got a do off rabbit in his hat for Sunday cos I’m gunna need a defibrillator on standby here for my bloke if it goes tits! Spain are looking very tasty - we can only hope - OLGAS STILL A FANNY!

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Oi, mega minge… see this, just dropped in by my mother because I’m having an awful period this month too, but you know what… I pop a fing pill, put my big girl pants on ( literally 😂) and get on with it you absolute drip!! No need for lie down in bed and have my child looked after while mother puts a wet flannel to my head and checks my temperature 😂

IMG_2769.png

Mar 13, 2024
UK
She’s very quiet today what’s going on? No pack lunch video 🤣🤣🤣
Ad incoming!!
This is her pattern, woe is me.. anxiety, blah, blah..then clap back.. it’s me job, blah blah then MIA.. huns going oh are you okay, blah blah crap
Then boom look at this amazing Chavy Trackie or watery shampoo or skin care that obviously doesn’t work because she’s had thousands of pounds of work done on her big horse face 🐴

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She's at an emergency drs appointment. They called her tho she didn't call them but because they follow her they said she had to go in right away because she was having the worst period any woman has ever had and surely there's some antibiotics they can give her.
but obviously she's too UNWELL to collect them herself so what they've done is they've already called her 70 year old dad to go and collect them for her. They've also employed her own 121 nurse to mop her brow, draw a dry bath and feed her ice lollies.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My bloke was gutted - he should have been in Germany - was there for the last game but had to come back for a big work meeting! Ended up with 43 here last night - it was bonkers - gunna be a mad weekend here - hoping it was sweat n beer🤣🤣 - the actual state of my house n garden today! X
43 in your house? Christ on a bike where do you live? 😍😍😂😂