Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Is it me or did there used to he 5/6 videos a day now we are down to 2/3. Views just aren't there are the aimless? You literally have no content except sharing what we talk about, dish up beige se or laughing at non funny comments. Love that for you!!!!!!
Because her life is empty vacuous hole and there isn’t anything worthwhile sharing. Only so many times she can share primark M&S Tesco hauls, only so many beige processed dinners to show before we’ve seen it

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Is it me or did there used to he 5/6 videos a day now we are down to 2/3. Views just aren't there are the aimless? You literally have no content except sharing what we talk about, dish up beige se or laughing at non funny comments. Love that for you!!!!!!
Out of a little over 1k comments, 5 were really funny (according to her!) she is sad f !!!!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aw girls I have to tell you a comment my mam just said cause there was a bird in the house, she said, and cross your legs if you have weak bladder.............imagine you had went to Asda and hadn't noticed and the bird was left in the house on its own...........oh how we laughed and laughed.

Shut up aimless you gimp

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
I have oxycodone, morphine made me feel really sick 😅 I also have tranexamic acid to control the heavy bleeding if I have something really important at work etc going on. But I hate this stuff as once I stop taking it, my period is even more heavy….
But despite all of it, we are still going on with life!
I'm on the pill so I no longer have periods . But now the perimenopause has hit. Can you imagine how she's actually going to be when it hits her. The rest of us carry on whilst she'll be laying on the floor whilst granny gash feeds her ice lollies

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
I have oxycodone, morphine made me feel really sick 😅 I also have tranexamic acid to control the heavy bleeding if I have something really important at work etc going on. But I hate this stuff as once I stop taking it, my period is even more heavy….
But despite all of it, we are still going on with life!
Sounds awful Sending hugs x

Mar 9, 2024
Yep I’m with you on this one - and I’m very pissed about as it was my nearest - they can stick their club card up olgas fat arse! I have insurance with them too😱 so annoying!
I’ve put a complaint in to Tesco’s. It’s one of the nearest and most convenient to me to shop but having her to advertise them and not even a good ad has really annoyed me

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve put a complaint in to Tesco’s. It’s one of the nearest and most convenient to me to shop but having her to advertise them and not even a good ad has really annoyed me
Comments are stating to appear under tescos posts on their TikTok! I’ll add mine soon too! I feel we need to boycott it and let them know what kind of a person she really is!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7931.jpeg
    IMG_7931.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 111
May 17, 2024
Hampshire
She's at an emergency drs appointment. They called her tho she didn't call them but because they follow her they said she had to go in right away because she was having the worst period any woman has ever had and surely there's some antibiotics they can give her.
but obviously she's too UNWELL to collect them herself so what they've done is they've already called her 70 year old dad to go and collect them for her. They've also employed her own 121 nurse to mop her brow, draw a dry bath and feed her ice lollies.
🤣🤣🤣 miss piggy needs to employ you to be her ghost writer for her autobiography 😁👌