Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Thought I’d post these here. Harper looking down on her mum working at Tesco and the clapback being the least judgemental people 😂
Her very words in that video... 'it's neither of our favourite things to do coming to tesco is it, it's not the best.'

How on gods green earth did this imbecile get a paid partnership with them? I'll tell you for why they know that her and her huns are as thick as each other and believe your club card gets you great prices and not that they have overpriced them to make it look like a saving.
Also did she not say she had left her club card on holiday, but states she is never without her club card as its on her phone. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her very words in that video... 'it's neither of our favourite things to do coming to tesco is it, it's not the best.'

How on gods green earth did this imbecile get a paid partnership with them? I'll tell you for why they know that her and her huns are as thick as each other and believe your club card gets you great prices and not that they have overpriced them to make it look like a saving.
Also did she not say she had left her club card on holiday, but states she is never without her club card as its on her phone. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Not to defend the witch in any way whatsoever 😳 but I can't remember the last time I used my physical clubcard because I just use my phone too x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Not to defend the witch in any way whatsoever 😳 but I can't remember the last time I used my physical clubcard because I just use my phone too x
But it’s the fact she made a whole song and dance about “leaving the clubcard in Spain cos she used it to work the aircon” when she’s clearly been using the phone app. I don’t use any physical cards either but i also don’t lie to make up “content” cos my lifes so s and vacuous I need attention 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
But it’s the fact she made a whole song and dance about “leaving the clubcard in Spain cos she used it to work the aircon” when she’s clearly been using the phone app. I don’t use any physical cards either but i also don’t lie to make up “content” cos my lifes so s and vacuous I need attention 😂
Oh yeah no I get what you mean now. Sorry I didn't mean any offence I read it as in it must have been a lie, because that's my default mindset for her 🤣 But yeah I get now that the whole story was pointless very much like the rest of her life 🤣🤣