Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four
Just put my Popcorn in the microwave. Awaiting the clapback 👀 You have taken a dream away and broken my heart. I have wanted to work with Tesco my whole life. Without getting off my arse and actually working. Don't let me down little miss predictable🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So we have a tesco ad showing her buying firepit sausages.

Followed by a dish up dinner with her using the hot dog sausages that you heat in water. She seems to be shaking water off. And comments suggest air frying instead of boiling.

Great ad for tesco. I've bought these sausages but I'm cooking different ones
She bought these ones as theyve been in her Tesco hauls before.

If I ever do hotdogs I’ll do proper sausages instead of these processed ones.

Attachments

• IMG_5357.jpeg
    IMG_5357.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 65

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Bless her she must of been so excited for that collaboration! Not only was it a terrible terrible ad she done but I highly doubt with all the GENUINE negative reviews and her slagging Tesco off previously, they will ever be near her again.

Get yer sunnies out, your trackies on that make you look like you got a nappy on, pour some Kylie and go cry into your breeze blocks like the strong independent woman you are 💪🏼💪🏼

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
would Tesco have the power to remove it or would she have to do it? I’m really hoping we aren’t barking up the wrong tree 🤣 why not ask one of the proper single mums like that Alex and Remi - she’s a real genuine single mum who really tries -nobody would be bombarding them then! She will say it’s all jealousy but it couldn’t be further from the truth - personally I have many many reasons to be appalled by this thing - jealousy doesn’t not come into it

May 22, 2024
button moon
You know If I was a 'fent creature' yesterday would have been something along the lines of come with me to set up my sister's house for her birthday. Like get balloons etc. Or make my sister's birthday cake with me, come with us to the spa for my sister's treat.... you know something, Annnnything a bit more riveting than suck off a burrito with me 😳 But noooo she's too selfish and spiteful to even acknowledge it. I find it wild. Probably because she'll have gifted her with tt gifts she got sent like she did with WLW and didn't like it when people called her out on it. fing knob 🤣
Did she even wish her sister a happy birthday or acknowledge it at all?