Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
She’d be like the till girl on the fast show 😂
Come on mine the hippo, sevda seagull, deinfluencer, this photo definitely needs a share with some of the comments on the whoosh video on the tesco TT. Maybe cut with Aimee saying she hates shopping in tesco from the videos that have been reposted here today 🤔 show tesco what they got for their money.
Wonder if the social media team are in a crisis meeting for not doing due diligence before selecting a drink driver that filmed a fatal RTC. Someone that lied about domestic violence and baby loss and regularly fabricates illnesses....
Hope it was worth it for all the customers they have lost

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
She’s been dropped - fing love that for her!!
I really hope so!!! She will blame it all on trolls lol when in reality she is a PROBLEM and a reason! She is s in everything she does on TT!! Even the ad for Tesco was s! Cut off at the end, the voiceover 🤮 and her showing bag for life at the beginning and plastic bag at the end! She can’t be arsed to do anything properly !!!

I said it on here that if she got the deal from Tesco, I’ll do everything I can to cancel this deal. I commented lots on all tescos social media, I sent complaints through social media and email. I emailed through her video slagging Tesco and Tesco workers off plus some of her clapbacks videos when she is hangover, dirty and talks s! Also famous Halloween tree video and all her ASA violations. I did everything I could and I really hope they actually dropped her!

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
She's not outright said she's been dropped.
She might be pushing for engagement.
She could be saying she won't reposting the ad.
You know she likes to leave crumbs to let people make the wrong assumption.
Or she could actually have been dropped.
It would surprise me if it was this quick though

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
I really hope so!!! She will blame it all on trolls lol when in reality she is a PROBLEM and a reason! She is s in everything she does on TT!! Even the ad for Tesco was s! Cut off at the end, the voiceover 🤮 and her showing bag for life at the beginning and plastic bag at the end! She can’t be arsed to do anything properly !!!

I said it on here that if she got the deal from Tesco, I’ll do everything I can to cancel this deal. I commented lots on all tescos social media, I sent complaints through social media and email. I emailed through her video slagging Tesco and Tesco workers off plus some of her clapbacks videos when she is hangover, dirty and talks s! Also famous Halloween tree video and all her ASA violations. I did everything I could and I really hope they actually dropped her!
🙂 you missed the posts where she says
M&S rotisserie chickens are the best
M&S spicy rice is the best, tesco is 2nd best
M&S garlic bread is the best. I have to buy some every time I'm there even if it goes in the freezer.
And goodness knows how many other things are best from M&S

For crisps it's waitrose

Manny

Mar 8, 2024

🙂 you missed the posts where she says
M&S rotisserie chickens are the best
M&S spicy rice is the best, tesco is 2nd best
M&S garlic bread is the best. I have to buy some every time I'm there even if it goes in the freezer.
And goodness knows how many other things are best from M&S

For crisps it's waitrose
These are my back ups for further complaints to them ! I have loads of stuff! So if she just hidden the ad or is editing it etc and playing with us, I will continue sending complaints

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Well fellow hags & non puffy nipped trowels, that’s me finally been discharged from hospital after nigh on 17 days, not that I’m going far, just to a private room down the corridor but the freedom is oh so sweet. 🤣🤣🤣
Bubby Daviddonearunner the 4th is doing extremely well, now fluent in Latin, been accepted at Mensa & has also become a Michelin chef. 🙄he will be in here for another week or two as he still needs to bang on some timber but other than that he is AMAZING. ❤️
I’m actually going home tomorrow for a few hours to see my wee doggy, I have missed him so much & before any of the rabid delulu sycophants start his dad will be with him. 🙄
Much luvs to you all from myself & Gavin. ❤️🌵
#freedom#nocriminalsinthisfamily#Tescoscrapingthebottomofthebarrel#OinkingOlgaquasipigmoisacatpissysmellybeast.🐽
That’s wonderful news Biggest loves to you all, specially ur super strong little bubba 💙

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I’m totally confused by all this Tesco stuff. Surely they have to go through some sort of due diligence process first before offering her any work.
A quick google of her brings up these pages. So when people complain that shouldn’t been a big shock snd they would just reply saying thanks for alerting us but we are aware and are still content Aimee 5 chins fits our profile.
If it’s because the ad was crap and didn’t end properly then that’s bad on her and her manager and so should never have been posted.
If it’s because of the video where Mr Burns Harold Winkle looks down her nose at Tesco then big mistake Aimless you should have deleted that!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Well fellow hags & non puffy nipped trowels, that’s me finally been discharged from hospital after nigh on 17 days, not that I’m going far, just to a private room down the corridor but the freedom is oh so sweet. 🤣🤣🤣
Bubby Daviddonearunner the 4th is doing extremely well, now fluent in Latin, been accepted at Mensa & has also become a Michelin chef. 🙄he will be in here for another week or two as he still needs to bang on some timber but other than that he is AMAZING. ❤️
I’m actually going home tomorrow for a few hours to see my wee doggy, I have missed him so much & before any of the rabid delulu sycophants start his dad will be with him. 🙄
Much luvs to you all from myself & Gavin. ❤️🌵
#freedom#nocriminalsinthisfamily#Tescoscrapingthebottomofthebarrel#OinkingOlgaquasipigmoisacatpissysmellybeast.🐽
Oh that’s great. Enjoy your freedom and sending hugs to baby trowel ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
I'm glad tesco have seen sense and dropped her. Why anyone would choose her to promote their brand is beyond me.
I can't help but feel sorry for Charlie though, this weekend was always going to be difficult as aimee me me can't share the limelight.Now it's going to be even worse! She's going to be sulking and crying and demanding attention and validation from Wendy. Best thing Charlie can do is have a period which means she cant possibly travel all that way. Have a drama free weekend away from the overgrown toddler Charlie, call it a birthday pressie to yourself 🍾

Mar 8, 2024
I think it’s disrespectful because it’s a sign you cba and don’t want people in your house. That’s how I see it.

I never have my pjs on until actual bedtime or unless I’m ill. Around the house normally I’ll wear my comfy stuff. Like today I’ve got up, blitzed the house in my pjs & showered and now I’m in hoody and leggings (as it’s a bit chilly) relaxing in a clean tidy house awaiting an Asda shop being delivered & then the weekend can begin!

I will never get Aimee’s theory of she’s living her best life when she’s in her pjs because I usually live mine when I’m dressed up and out the house

Probably hoping the friend's dad was collecting her so was getting the old puffy nips on full show 🙄😳

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve got everything crossed that they’ve binned her but…. We all know what she’s like don’t we! She’s not answering with black broken heart s -just to keep us all on tenterhooks- it’s like waiting for the final whistle when England are on the last few mins! It ain’t over till it’s over! but I’ve got everything crossed cos I’ve a tonne of people over on Sunday and I could really do with using Tesco cos it’s my nearest! She’s so inconsiderate!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Right girls place your bets

* gets mummy to come on and say how amazing she is
* updates police investigation and they have came out for a statement and said what a gorgeous home she has
* daddy warbucks is getting lawyers to sue us all.........on things his daughter publicly posts
* cries and tells us all she having a day, doesn't understand the hate, blah fing blah
* silence 🔕
I vote that she comes on looking solemn and like she's been crying but say nothing about it to cause a frenzy of attention