Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Well if tescos have dumped her all ready then this is the best news after the stest day at work where i could of easily walked out of today but then come home too this i would raise a glass but will do that on Sunday for the footy. Lets all wait for the cryin video blaming CC and TL is all our fault...well catpiss the only person u can blame is yourself because u can't remember s uve said its all whats projected from ur own mouth ur own words along with being a bully a narc and 100% bullshitter so we jus helped tescos see what the real amiee was u reap what u sow and karma is the biggest b. Where u goin to get ur kylie from now lol 😆 😅

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why do people always say “oh it’s the trolls” “oh they’re jealous”
Seriously the amount of comments Tesco got of legitimate profiles and referring to ASA rulings, you can say “oh it’s obviously tattle” like I know a few here did send emails etc but only with evidence that’s come out of princess piglets own mouth! And rulings done by INDEPENDENT agencies that simply also view the videos SHE POSTS herself as a way to make that ruling not what people say.

Bunch of fannies the lot of you!

Last edited:
So if it has been dropped & that’s a big IF because we all know Oinking Olga the quasipigmo is as sleekit as the they come & will do anything to rake that money in for views & engagement, what do you all think the response will be,
1. Angry clapback
2.Crying clapback
3. Suicide baiting
4. Sad music by the breeze blocks
5. Drunken yeeting of poor defenceless trees
6. The ropey old well ridden bike, telling all the delulu sycophants that her cash cow is taking a few mental elf days away because of the nasty trolls.
7. A mixture of all of the above. 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
I really hope so!!! She will blame it all on trolls lol when in reality she is a PROBLEM and a reason! She is s in everything she does on TT!! Even the ad for Tesco was s! Cut off at the end, the voiceover 🤮 and her showing bag for life at the beginning and plastic bag at the end! She can’t be arsed to do anything properly !!!

I said it on here that if she got the deal from Tesco, I’ll do everything I can to cancel this deal. I commented lots on all tescos social media, I sent complaints through social media and email. I emailed through her video slagging Tesco and Tesco workers off plus some of her clapbacks videos when she is hangover, dirty and talks s! Also famous Halloween tree video and all her ASA violations. I did everything I could and I really hope they actually dropped her!
You my mate are a superstar!

Mar 9, 2024
Big beefy will be sitting in pip mansion cackling her wee ratty face off at aimless misery. Besties for life. I know if my best friend worked as close with bperfect as vav does she would have had me in the door like a flash. She. Isn't. Your. Friend. Aimless.
She probably sent in a few complaints from her new burner🤣

Mar 9, 2024
So if it has been dropped & that’s a big IF because we all know Oinking Olga the quasipigmo is as sleekit as the they come & will do anything to rake that money in for views & engagement, what do you all think the response will be,
1. Angry clapback
2.Crying clapback
3. Suicide baiting
4. Sad music by the breeze blocks
5. Drunken yeeting of poor defenceless trees
6. The ropey old well ridden bike, telling all the delulu sycophants that her cash cow is taking a few mental elf days away because of the nasty trolls.
7. A mixture of all of the above. 🙄
Any one would be funny 🤣 I’m from Yorkshire but I keep seeing the word “yeeting” translation please mrs? I’m liking it x

Mar 9, 2024
Well if tescos have dumped her all ready then this is the best news after the stest day at work where i could of easily walked out of today but then come home too this i would raise a glass but will do that on Sunday for the footy. Lets all wait for the cryin video blaming CC and TL is all our fault...well catpiss the only person u can blame is yourself because u can't remember s uve said its all whats projected from ur own mouth ur own words along with being a bully a narc and 100% bullshitter so we jus helped tescos see what the real amiee was u reap what u sow and karma is the biggest b. Where u goin to get ur kylie from now lol 😆 😅
Sorry about your s day - they are the worst - hope you’ve got the weekend off